**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be interesting. The lineup doesn't really make sense, but then again it doesn't make sense for DLo either. Russ is still a better player than DLo. I know we love to clown him, but he is.

Mostly I just want to see the pain it would cause OKC.

In a vacuum, sure. But in a team/ fit setting, I’d choose D’lo. You can pair him with any star and you know it can work out.

With Russ, you have to build a very specific team around him and he doesn’t have winning habits.

Golden State's whole mantra is ball movement and shooting. Russ doesn't check either of those boxes.
I'm not really a Russ fan, so I am playing devil's advocate here, but in the scenario Russ defenders point to where the system is the issue, and Russ is actually a willing passer when need be, he could be a powerful drive and kick playmaker to Steph and Klay. The defensive backcourt would be flawed, but that same issue exists with DeAngelo.

You bring up valid points but Westbrook’s shooting, inefficiency and shot selection are a lot more hurtful to a team than ratsulls inability to get to the line

Warriors struggled with steph as the only shooter on the floor and without klay for several months they’d be in an even worse position with Westbrook instead of ratsull
It wasn't just shooters that was the issue, it was having nobody who could attack the defense at all. Which Westbrook is certainly capable of doing. IDK I think they are going to have a lot of issues regardless with that backcourt, as someone who likes the Warriors I am optimistic Kerr can adapt his system but there are going to be major challenges with DLo.

Westbrook's attitude re: winning basketball is obviously terrible, so you'd have to depend on the Steph and Draymond effect to get him to buy in.

Lakers window ever open?

I'd rather build organically than trade the farm for 46 wins.

Open as ever... Dynasty window is shut.... but over these next two years the league is up for the taking. don't worry ya'll getting Giannis in a couple years ya'll be aite

tenor.gif

So who's the next superstar going to pull the 1 or 2 years before my deal is up to get me out?

Because I think Westbrook is on the move next. Then Beal or Wall :sick: Giannis if he gets a chip in the next 2 he's staying in Milwaukee. He's my guy and all but I'm mentally prepared if KAT tries to pull some #$% to get somewhere with either D'Lo and/or Booker.

Any chance the Clippers change their branding?

It’s been three years and I still cringe whenever I see their logo. Come to think of it, Kawhi must really like the logo. Lol

Those earned jerseys were fire though. I hope they stick to those.
you cant do it now. Die hard Clippers fans would be upset now that there's a legit shot

You do it if you strike out on Kawhi. But not now. Nope

As I said before, I think Detroit should go after Russ. They still have Blake under contract for another two years and it’s really wasted time and money if they don’t pair him with another all-star. Couple other East teams that were ahead of them have/may have taken a step back. It’s time for them to do something. Not saying a Russ-BG Pistons team would be a title contender, but would be better than what the Pistons got going now.

I lost track of all my wagers.

I got one with @amitt5504 that Celtics finish with a better record than the Nets.

There’s more out there I’m sure :lol:

Last 2-3 weeks was a **** storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom