**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If AD is a perennial cripple what do you call Kawhi? He's missed a ton of games the last 2 years alone.
literally what is paul george as well :rofl:

dudes just saying ANYTHING in here :rofl:

paul george and kawhi are injury prone too

****** really got me defending the lakers like I live in the city of angels

when bron is in the finals and all of you are complaining :lol:

*****s still doubting lebron james when he has some decent talent around him
************ didn't even make the playoffs last season but we talking about finals?

S7YZeZ.gif

KD goofed. Should have stayed and competed for a few more rings or teamed up with Kawhi in LAC.

Either would have given him a real chance at more rings.

I kept reading about load management for Kawhi. Is dude still hurt or is he just going to only play a specific amount of games per season?

Portland should be good during the regular season, but come playoff time they're going to have absolutely nobody to throw at Lebby, PG, Leonard etc.

Probably not going to see that Lakers/Clippers matchup until the playoffs. Somebody going to sit each time they play in the regular season. Word to Pop.

I kept reading about load management for Kawhi. Is dude still hurt or is he just going to only play a specific amount of games per season?

Kawhi's games played the last 6 seasons:

His body just hasn't been able to hold up for whatever reason. Load management was a pre requisite for whatever team he joined so he'll probably be around 60-65 games again this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom