**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kawhi leonard going to treat AD like Kevon Looney on impact
klaw making power moves LeGM wished he could

Kawhi not playing 80 games a year shouldn’t be a knock at all. He plays when it matters. And Toronto did well enough without him to have homecourt in the finals. George and the rest of them guys should be able to do alright when Kawhi sits.

once again what is with the betting on here?

I literally don’t care about this as much as most of you. why would I bet money on this nonsense

Then why say outlandish things. Save it for Twitter.

But I concur. It’s just opinions and everyone has one. But Lakers ain’t reaching the finals.

When the playoffs start Lakers will have the 2 best players on the floor in every series except potentially against the Clippers when they'll have 2 of the best 3. I ain't worried at all. I hope we get that hallway series finally.
@JD617 make sure to remember this one. I feel like it's gonna be funny in a few months.

Kawhi isn’t playing more than 62 games this year

But the Clips still have the core of a 48 win team getting Kawhi through the season. They’ll be fine I think. PG, (health provided) Lou, Trez, Pat Bev, they may get Green back, the clippers are deep enough to handle that.
Yeah man that perimeter defense gonna be scary lol

Y’all banking a lot on a dude that’s won more than 45 games exactly once in his career.

I don’t care what the rest of the roster looks like. The rest of the Top 10 players in basketball damn near combined ain’t had as many sub-35 win seasons combined throughout their careers as AD has so far.

he didn’t pick where he wants to go. he asked for a trade and they gave it to him :lol:

this whole notion that every player in the league hates bron is so silly and ridiculous at this point
Sigh here we go LeBron fans running to his defense, so during free agency PG didn't have his choice of where he wanted to play. Remind me did he choose the Lakers, did Kawhi choose the Lakers. Go sit back down in the corner and be quiet.

Lebron about to be 35.

I rock with dude but its insane to expect a 35 year old to carry the load like he will have to for a championship team.

That's why you have AD for the regular season to ease that burden. MVP season on da way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom