**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the playoffs start Lakers will have the 2 best players on the floor in every series except potentially against the Clippers when they'll have 2 of the best 3. I ain't worried at all. I hope we get that hallway series finally.

When the playoffs start Lakers will have the 2 best players on the floor in every series except potentially against the Clippers when they'll have 2 of the best 3. I ain't worried at all. I hope we get that hallway series finally.

Hey

I dunno if they restocked Kawhi raptors jerseys but you want me to send you a Kawhi Clippers jersey?

Size 44, right?

but lakers’ fans wanted both “cripples” no?
826B83C7-0236-4C2B-B0D8-E23D606CF8BA.gif

There was a lot of chatter about in here about Masai being the guy in Toronto but all that gotta cease now. Shortest championship reign ever.

A short reign better than none no?

Personally, woudve liked to see KL sign a 1 year and run it back. Now Raps gonna look like the Mavs the season after they won their chip. :lol:

He isn’t wrong though he struggled a lot
And went sorta ghost for stretches

But he was also playing with one leg

He taking 20 games off again for load management? P C H P C H

Kawhi isn’t playing more than 62 games this year

But the Clips still have the core of a 48 win team getting Kawhi through the season. They’ll be fine I think. PG, (health provided) Lou, Trez, Pat Bev, they may get Green back, the clippers are deep enough to handle that.

A short reign better than none no?

Personally, woudve liked to see KL sign a 1 year and run it back. Now Raps gonna look like the Mavs the season after they won their chip. :lol:

Was hoping for that too, but it is what it is.

I'm more pissed there's a leak from the unit above and water under my hardwood flooring than dude leaving :lol: :smh:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom