**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how Kawhi has managed to escape criticism with all the **** he pulled behind the scenes. Bron got lit, KD got lit, but somehow Kawhi gets a pass. Mans got turned down by Kyrie, KD, and saved PG for last. But we not gonna hear " All Stars don't wanna play with Kawhi".

Keep that same energy you lames.

It's amazing how Kawhi has managed to escape criticism with all the **** he pulled behind the scenes. Bron got lit, KD got lit, but somehow Kawhi get a pass.
Keep that same energy.
I was thinking the same

It's amazing how Kawhi has managed to escape criticism with all the **** he pulled behind the scenes. Bron got lit, KD got lit, but somehow Kawhi gets a pass. Mans got turned down by Kyrie, KD, and saved PG for last. But we not gonna hear " All Stars don't wanna play with Kawhi".

cause lebron and kd seeking attention. kawhi aint gonna pull no my decision/my next chapter ********. kawhi all business

Simple...Kawhi brought the team a championship, Bron (the first time) and KD didn’t.

Also it was known going into last season that Kawhi was likely a one year rental

Ultimately neither Kawhi, KD or Bron owed Toronto OKC or Cleveland **** so I don’t care whether or not they won a championship before leaving.

Simple...Kawhi brought the team a championship, Bron (the first time) and KD didn’t.

Also it was known going into last season that Kawhi was likely a one year rental

what about recruiting another superstar and leaving two teams on the hook + messing with OKC?

I'm all for players controlling their destiny but dude deserves some hate especially from OKC fans

KD left the team with nothing after he told them to their face he’s staying like a ***** :lol:

Bron gets hate because he’s Bron

Kiwi does **** on his own time and then wins. His team turned down the option to help him so he left.

Do you need a crayon picture to help you understand this or are we good?

what about recruiting another superstar and leaving two teams on the hook + messing with OKC?

I'm all for players controlling their destiny but dude deserves some hate especially from OKC fans

Leaving two teams on the hook? What’s that even mean? :lol:

Every free agent leaves multiple teams “on the hook”. Maybe Rubio should catch some heat too for choosing the Suns and leaving the Pacers, etc on the hook

And if OKC fans are looking for someone to blame they should look at PG. Kawhi ain’t do **** but ask if he wanted to play on the Clippers. PG is a grown *** man who went to the Thunder and requested a trade on his own will

How many rings LBJ, Kyrie, and KD had before ever turning into recruiters.....................

Kawhi already got 2 rangsssssssssssssssss. He just having fun now

KD left the team with nothing after he told them to their face he’s staying like a ***** :lol:

Do you need a crayon picture to help you understand this or are we good?
Who said that, Kendrick Perkins?

We get it. You’re bitter because he left your redneck tumbleweed town behind. You should be praising him for signing that first extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom