**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
cause lebron and kd seeking attention. kawhi aint gonna pull no my decision/my next chapter bull****. kawhi all business
The actions and the end result are still the same. The way it happened doesn't justify one getting heat and not the other. If it's ******** on one end, than it's ******** on the other.

Simple...Kawhi brought the team a championship, Bron (the first time) and KD didn’t.

Also it was known going into last season that Kawhi was likely a one year rental

Kawhi is top 5 in this league and winning a championship doesn't disqualify him from the same criticism his peers have gotten for doing the same action. Energy gotta be kept across the board.

4D911E51-8E2B-4FA1-991A-3B9C4DEEBB9A.jpeg
Who said that, Kendrick Perkins?

We get it. You’re bitter because he left your redneck town behind.
Lol here’s my “town”. Chillin as we speak. Try again :lol:

Dry it up baby

Leaving two teams on the hook? What’s that even mean? :lol:

Every free agent leaves multiple teams “on the hook”. Maybe Rubio should catch some heat too for choosing the Suns and leaving the Pacers, etc on the hook

And if OKC fans are looking for someone to blame they should look at PG. Kawhi ain’t do **** but ask if he wanted to play on the Clippers. PG is a grown *** man who went to the Thunder and requested a trade on his own will

Ill admit im a bitter laker fan but he played the lakers with them secret meetings and having PG on the side while negotiating. Im over it but dude really better than Thanos at planning and scheming

edit: for PG, i agree he deserves it but kawhi the orchestrator there. not saying thats not allowed but man thats cold lol

And if OKC fans are looking for someone to blame they should look at PG. Kawhi ain’t do **** but ask if he wanted to play on the Clippers. PG is a grown *** man who went to the Thunder and requested a trade on his own will

Blame?!?

OKC won.. they got the bag because clippers had to make the move to get kawhi, they just got the bag in clippers having to sell themselves on basically giving up all that for both guys

OKC wasn’t winning shh.. so resetting things and stacking up draft picks was best move.. now just gotta extract value for Russ and Adams and pull a them/hinkie

I need a team to hate this season. A Heat team with Jimmy Butler and Russell Westbrook on it sounds too good to be true.

The actions and the end result are still the same. The way it happened doesn't justify one getting heat and not the other. If it's bull**** on one end, than it's bull**** on the other.

Kawhi is top 5 in this league and winning a championship doesn't disqualify him from the same criticism his peers have gotten for doing the same action. Energy gotta be kept across the board.

If LeBron and KD weren’t such passive aggressive, emotional b****, they’d get respect. Kawhi tells it like it is. You get respect for being honest and not cunning, unlike KD and LeBron.

KD didn’t like Russ’ ball dominance or whatnot, but now he’s cool with playing with Kyrie??? Walking contradiction.

He ain’t man enough to just say he didn’t like Russell as a person.

Kyrie and Russell Westbrook have a similar playing style, as far as usage, but KD is content with Kyrie, but wasn’t with Russell? Please

Blame?!?

OKC won.. they got the bag because clippers had to make the move to get kawhi, they just got the bag in clippers having to sell themselves on basically giving up all that for both guys

OKC wasn’t winning shh.. so resetting things and stacking up draft picks was best move.. now just gotta extract value for Russ and Adams and pull a them/hinkie
Exactly. Okc was about to be Dallas for years to come getting bounced out the first round year after year. They were paying all that over the limit for nothing. PG saved them by giving them all that in return for him leaving. He could of left last year for NOTHING.

It’s really not the same tho. You comparing apples and oranges now. Kawhi’s situation was completely different from both Lebron and KD lol.

Not even Raptor fans are mad at the decision. That’s all you need to know about the situation

How many rings LBJ, Kyrie, and KD had before ever turning into recruiters.....................

Kawhi already got 2 rangsssssssssssssssss. He just having fun now

There's no asterisk on those rings regardless of how you feel about em. Kawhi won his first one with legit 3 HOFer's in Duncan, Parker, and Ginbobli.
You acting like he won that by himself.

KD left the team with nothing after he told them to their face he’s staying like a ***** :lol:

Bron gets hate because he’s Bron

Kiwi does **** on his own time and then wins. His team turned down the option to help him so he left.

Do you need a crayon picture to help you understand this or are we good?

Ya'll just acting ******ed as usual in this thread. Nothing else to see here.

Blame?!?

What? OKC made out like bandits. They made the right move. I was responding to my guy up there who said OKC fans should hate on Kawhi for prying PG...

I need a team to hate this season. A Heat team with Jimmy Butler and Russell Westbrook on it sounds too good to be true.

Going be fun having the Lakers decent enough to hate again

Watching the lakers, warriors and Celtics take Ls going be GLORIOUS

Not duke every year in the sweet 16.. But i can dream

Technically your town’s still run by a redneck for the next 2 years at least so I ain’t taking it back.

Seriously OKC is a cheap franchise in a bad city where no one wants to live. The fact people try and blame KD for leaving is hilarious.
Lol, technically no. DC is as anti Trump as it gets ironically.

Okc went big when they shouldn’t of and didn’t when they should of. That’s just fact.

I’m not going over the KD thing again, I’m good on all that. That was also a LONG time ago and irrelevant. Ironically he seems to be the one most bothered by it according to reports

I’m not on the “I hate him” bandwagon either but ill call it like I see it.

Heat locker room with Yimmy, Russ, and Dion will be like Javaris crittenton and Gilbert Arenas.

S**** gone be like Lord of the Flies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom