**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll wash your face with my sawft hands too b
What kind of facial wash would you use? I like the neutrogena grapefruit wash myself. Having someone else wash my face would be ideal because I have to close my eyes when I wash it so you would be able to get every nook and crannie on my face ! That’s interesting! I’m gonna ask my girl to wash my face tonight for me and see how that goes and I’ll update you on the results.

What kind of facial wash would you use? I like the neutrogena grapefruit wash myself. Having someone else wash my face would be ideal because I have to close my eyes when I wash it so you would be able to get every nook and crannie on my face ! That’s interesting! I’m gonna ask my girl to wash my face tonight for me and see how that goes and I’ll update you on the results.
Cetaphil or nothing broseph.

Will Bynum (and McCaw not signing his QO) the reason GSW found one DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

The guy came in and might make them forget about McCaw
View attachment 2205853

https://theundefeated.com/features/...ors-forward-alfonzo-mckinnies-nba-trajectory/

McKinnie said he had several opportunities to join NBA training camps this past offseason. But his mentor, former NBA guard Will Bynum, pushed him to sign with the Warriors.

“I was talking to one of my big homies, Will Bynum, at his house,” McKinnie said. “He said, ‘Ain’t nothing else to think about. I don’t care what they offered you. It’s Golden State there. You have to go there and lay it all on the line.’ ”
:pimp: Yup ; Will always looked out for dude.

And Pat Beverly.

The chances for some players to score fiddy in an NBA game are few and far between. You literally gotta shoot your shot.
And? The games over. Stop with the stat padding. Now there’s potential for some retaliation next time they play in racist *** Boston.

I'm not sure how you let Danillo Ganillari kill you....

The guy plays in slow motion.
So we got a barbershop boy
Respect the damn game and stand for the flag already.
and a MAGAer

baa826b0-f032-0133-800e-0e31b36aeb7f.gif

Dudes just upset that they caught the L. Wasn't that serious.

Yep. When Lou Will got 50 on the Warriors last season - if I recall correctly - his last points came on a 35 foot shot when the game was already decided. Nobody on the Dubs complained. Just kept it moving. Myrie’s lame for complaining about Murray.

Rockets are getting there. Slow start plus Paul missing 2 games then Harden missing some right after slowed the team coming to together. But they had stretches in the Nets and Bulls game where they just clamped them down. They just haven’t done that for long stretches yet. But they are def looking better.

They do look better and they had 3 solid wins on the road but I'm still not sold on them. Could see them losing their next 5 ganes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom