**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we talk a little more about StarFetus Ibaka? Kid is finally putting it all together once that 3 ball starts falling again.... FEAGUE LUCKED!

Rockets are getting there. Slow start plus Paul missing 2 games then Harden missing some right after slowed the team coming to together. But they had stretches in the Nets and Bulls game where they just clamped them down. They just haven’t done that for long stretches yet. But they are def looking better.

i feel like me and my homies could clamp down the nets and bulls doh.

i'll wait to gas when they do that with a contender.

its only ever the losing team that be in they feels when players try and get their career high. If they celtics had been up by 10 and murray had 48 and took that shot, you wouldn't have heard a word. But dudes salty and emotional. soft boys. why yo anger aint make you play defense til the buzzer then? STFULB

DrQ4XyUX4AAchpB.jpg

its only ever the losing team that be in they feels when players try and get their career high. If they celtics had been up by 10 and murray had 48 and took that shot, you wouldn't have heard a word. But dudes salty and emotional. soft boys. why yo anger aint make you play defense til the buzzer then? STFULB

what about the time devin booker had his career high?

Bucks going to the ECF.
Then Finals.

It’s the Bucks year.

We already know about Playoff Lowry

It is about matchups.

Bucks will not Beat Boston, they matchup well because they cannot pick n roll them with Hortford out there like they do other teams.
BUT
If Raps get a hold of Boston before Bucks, then this is possible.

Pacers are probably a tough matchup for Raps...
I love how the east sets up this season.

It is about matchups.

Bucks will not Beat Boston, they matchup well because they cannot pick n roll them with Hortford out there like they do other teams.
BUT
If Raps get a hold of Boston before Bucks, then this is possible.

This. Giannis needs a better supporting cast to take out Boston.

A healthy Kawhi and potentially better version of Lowry along with Serge Chamberlain and Jonas Russell scares me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom