**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What y'all Bron stans don't understand is that we've seen greatness for the majority of the time post merger. What any great player did previously before coming here doesn't matter. There is a different standard when you put on that purple and gold armor. Still early, being truthful, but not a good look starting off with going through the motions for the supposed best player on the planet.

A high school education? In 2018?

Lamelo just out here boosting his pro stock.

“Short can’t eat no books” - DMX

You gotta remember, other kids look at him or maybe be inspired by him. Leaving high school or dropping out of high school Isn’t a good example to be inspired by.

Not everyone is gonna be a big baller in the NBA.

Speaking of Detroit...Rashad Phillips speaks THE GOSEPL on Twitter. I was a big fan back in the day. I rocked with Any lil guard that put up buckets and had cornrows in the 00s :lol:

44043A13-E770-4789-89F8-050EBD2E6A4B.jpeg

My Alma Mater ya digggggggggggg. That is where I played!

It is about matchups.

Bucks will not Beat Boston, they matchup well because they cannot pick n roll them with Hortford out there like they do other teams.
BUT
If Raps get a hold of Boston before Bucks, then this is possible.

Pacers are probably a tough matchup for Raps...
I love how the east sets up this season.

If Milwaukee has home court I think they can beat Boston. They're better than last year when they won every home game

If Milwaukee has home court I think they can beat Boston. They're better than last year when they won every home game
Boston looking wack as ****. Bucks surrounded giannis with the shooters with the Dracos from long range. The Greek freak :pimp:.

TOO BIG
00939584-D91F-473A-81D5-1A337E7DFA25.png

TOO STRONG
65B62A11-7E67-4A50-A538-69EFB51685D4.png

TOO LONG
032AA311-F097-4E5D-AB46-0BF5205520A0.png

MVP LIKE SEASON FOR THE FREAK FROM ATHENS THE SPARTAN WARRIOR

Milwaukee in the finals. :pimp:

Milwaukee and Toronto ecf :pimp:

Boston looking wack as ****. Bucks surrounded giannis with the shooters with the Dracos from long range. The Greek freak :pimp:.

TOO BIG
00939584-D91F-473A-81D5-1A337E7DFA25.png

TOO STRONG
65B62A11-7E67-4A50-A538-69EFB51685D4.png

TOO LONG
032AA311-F097-4E5D-AB46-0BF5205520A0.png

MVP LIKE SEASON FOR THE FREAK FROM ATHENS THE SPARTAN WARRIOR

Milwaukee in the finals. :pimp:

Milwaukee and Toronto ecf :pimp:

Until Boston ships Rozier, Brown and Memphis pick for..........................

i don't follow the Ball family but for those who do, do you think Ball leaving HS last year stunt his growth? I mean, I know it's only a year, but still. any other analysis on this would be appreciated.

i don't follow the Ball family but for those who do, do you think Ball leaving HS last year stunt his growth? I mean, I know it's only a year, but still. any other analysis on this would be appreciated.

Missing playing on the summer circuit hurt, but not HS basketball. Especially with the way they were playing.

But they made a good move getting him into a prep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom