**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach Lavine going off like he has makes the Jimmy Butler trade look really bad.... And that's not even considering Kris Dunn and Markannen (yea I know those two are hurt)

I'd be really bad mouthing Thibs gm skills right now if he wasn't also the only coach/gm in the nba that'd give Derrick Rose a chance.

LaVine got more dawg in him the Wiggins!!

Zach probably got a mean wobble game. I know he’ll throw hands when it’s time to brawl!!

Zach Lavine going off like he has makes the Jimmy Butler trade look really bad.... And that's not even considering Kris Dunn and Markannen (yea I know those two are hurt)

I'd be really bad mouthing Thibs gm skills right now if he wasn't also the only coach/gm in the nba that'd give Derrick Rose a chance.
Glen Taylor made him trade LaVine instead of Wiggins.

I'll be shocked if Leonsis fires Brooks with all the money left on his contract.

Grunfeld could/should be done for though.
Mahinmi got $70M just to foul people literally every 4-5 minutes.

He’s improved to an impressive and career high 8 fouls per 36 mins this year.

Well this is unexpected :lol:

Everybody told me Bron was this great teammate that every great player would want to play with... you got dudes wanting to commit career suicide by going to the Clippers & Nets instead of wanting to deal with his circus. Unbelievable.

MVP MVP you see what I was saying....

I went against my true self dawg. I had the googly eyes trying to make sense of what really wasn't sensible. Now all the kids going to be moved in the next year and a half only to end up as max a conference finalist at best. I'm sick. At least Kobe gave his body up and put in decades of work before destroying the team. This dude is going to do it in record time while still healthy.

I'm looking at Zach Lavine highlights and he looks good.

I'll admit, I wasn't expecting this. I was thinking his career track was going to be more like Gerald Green 's

Zion is ****ing huge. Pause.
I was reading about how if Zion had blossomed physically earlier he would've been in football. But apparently he was a late bloomer and by the time he developed a football physique, it was already junior yr in hs and he had already decided basketball was his thing.

The top tier free agents' career narratives slants towards not needing a ring to validate their career, so it makes sense they aren't going to play second fiddle to Bron in LA. Not sure how one can hold that against Bron.

Durant = :lol:
Kawhi = Already got a ring, could be building something in Toronto/Be the leading man elsewhere
Klay = Love the Warriors too much to explore leaving
Kyrie = Been there, done that/Part of a monster in the making in Boston
Jimmy = Looking to cash in and be a leading man, questionable fit anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom