**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't vote. The Democrats in Howard county real funny style. They supported a racist Sheriff (who's also a democrat) until he really exposed who he was. None of them was worth my vote.
U out Columbia ? :nerd: ...some nice joints out there , n they got da bread :pimp:

U shoulda voted at least to get the brotha as Governor tho :smh:

U out Columbia ? :nerd: ...some nice joints out there , n they got da bread :pimp:

U shoulda voted at least to get the brotha as Governor tho :smh:

Yeah I been here for like 3 years now. Real different from PG county. :lol:

The girls fine as hell but it's a mix of ratchet baltimore types or real stuck up suburban girls.

DrWRkixX0AE9Vyc.jpg

Yeah I been here for like 3 years now. Real different from PG county. :lol:

The girls fine as hell but it's a mix of ratchet baltimore types or real stuck up suburban girls.
Grew up in Columbia and work out there. Little bit of everything as far as the girls go.

Watching someone like Trae Young and Lonzo Ball finish at the rim is crazy Considering one is barely 6'2 and the other is 6'6 and bouncy.

One finishes like he's 6'6 and the other finishes like he's 5'10.

Lonzo ball fg% 0-3 ft 68%
Trae young fg% 0-3 ft 62%
Not only volume but Lonzos are open layups off cuts while Traes are contested over bigs.

But who cares? Like if trae turns out to be the next Steve Francis and zo the next Draymond then who cares what stats show. You guys are like school children arguing and bragging about silly things.

Did Phx give up on Alex Len too soon? He's not "that" good but he's shown a bit more offensively early on than I thought he had in his bag.

Not only volume but Lonzos are open layups off cuts while Traes are contested over bigs.

But who cares? Like if trae turns out to be the next Steve Francis and zo the next Draymond then who cares what stats show. You guys are like school children arguing and bragging about silly things.

I guess it could be taken as a dig on Zo but it really was just an observation lol Intent wasn't to start a debate just more so an observation on how size doesn't automatically correlate to finishing well at the rim, especially in traffic.

Just a general observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom