**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screaming A just needs a nice lor smack

44A10758-6417-4D6B-B5FB-7866DC5C8C23.gif

The theatrics in the Adam Silver era certainly feels like the sliders have been turned up a bit :lol:

Sports drama has always been a thing but it's been on overload in the past 5 years. Narratives on top of narratives. All the talking heads have become caricatures of themselves. There's like a reality-tv show drama that goes along with the product on the floor.
It's 2018, that **** sells, no matter what market it is. Look at our ****ing president

The theatrics in the Adam Silver era certainly feels like the sliders have been turned up a bit :lol:

Sports drama has always been a thing but it's been on overload in the past 5 years. Narratives on top of narratives. All the talking heads have become caricatures of themselves. There's like a reality-tv show drama that goes along with the product on the floor.

best ticket in town. the drama makes the product even more watchable

nba might be wildly imbalanced in terms of competition but there is a star worth watching on almost every team. washington bullets might be dumpster fire right now, but i sitll get my league pass on to watch john wall.

the glaring sun was an excuse for folks to stop showing up to see a 5-11/6-10 team get mollywhopped by the Seahawks. once sherman was eating turkey legs on the 50, he effectively killed Levi's stadium.

no doubt, it can be hot as **** at that stadium but let's be real cats in new york and green bay show up in the dead of winter snow, shirtless to see their teams. if niners were winning, folks would be bathing in sunscreen to cheer them on

There's only 3 things to do in Wisconsin: Go see Giannis, go to Lambeu and have an incestuous relationship.

best ticket in town. the drama makes the product even more watchable

nba might be wildly imbalanced in terms of competition but there is a star worth watching on almost every team. washington bullets might be dumpster fire right now, but i sitll get my league pass on to watch john wall.

I don't even think it's imbalanced. There's never been much parity in the league. In the past 30 years, only 7-8 franchises have won titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom