**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just now got a chance to watch a condensed Boston vs Toronto game. Boy that was entertaining

-Kyrie flipped the switch! Dude is real bored with the regular season and probably going to torch toronto, GS, and the Lakers when they play. He is on auto pilot against the rest

I would assume kyrie will play his best ball in important games to protect his body from injuries. Can’t do anything important on the injury list come playoffs, but cheer on the sidelines.

Yup forgot about Bogdan. They goofed.

No reason whatsoever that Luka should've fallen outside the top 2.

Maybe Vivek truly believed this year will be Buddy's breakout year to reach his Steph Curry potential?

I think Butler coming to Philly will be good for Fultz.

Now he’s on the bench and there’s less pressure for him to produce so he can focus on fixing his ****.

They were showing NBA greatest games and Magic Johnson was the commentator .

Magic said something along the lines of im glad i VCR’d this game i cant wait to show it to my son and introduce him to micheal jordan.

That didnt turn out to well for him i guess

Livingston & Iggy combined stats this season:

36.1 minutes, 9.4 points, 5.8 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 24.3 million dollars.

They’re clearly trying to save those 2 guys for the playoffs.

The real question mark is what Pat McCaw and his pops were thinking. He would be the de-facto 6th Man for these next 2 seasons with heavy minutes off the bench during the regular season. If he produced and improved he could’ve set himsef up for a decent bag when he became a UFA.

Not mad at the kings for taking a big. Smith/Luka isn't working out too great for dsj
Not working out great through 14 games, it's not horrible either

Fox is also a better point guard than DSJ so I think that wouldn't be as big an issue. DSJ still has all the time in the world to take that next step to become more than a scorer

Dray backed himself in a corner. He was the one that was texting KD and orchestrated the Hampton trip to convince KD to sign. He had to do a lot of convincing on both ends. Now he is the one claiming they don’t need KD:lol:

I wish he would have listened to Curry, Klay, and Iggy when they told him they could beat OKC/CLE without signing KD.

For those same reasons Dray is going to be on the outside looking end

this.

Not working out great through 14 games, it's not horrible either

Fox is also a better point guard than DSJ so I think that wouldn't be as big an issue. DSJ still has all the time in the world to take that next step to become more than a scorer

15 games for bags too. I can understand why they wouldn't want to take the keys from Fox with the way he's playing

15 games for bags too. I can understand why they wouldn't want to take the keys from Fox with the way he's playing
If you want to win anything worth while you're not going to purposely only have Fox as your only player who gets all the usage

Gonna need at least 2-3 All-Stars to compete, generally speaking

Not saying Bagley can't be that but the line of logic that Luka would be a hindrance is faulty

If you want to win anything worth while you're not going to purposely only have Fox as your only player who gets all the usage

Gonna need at least 2-3 All-Stars to compete, generally speaking

Not saying Bagley can't be that but the line of logic that Luka would be a hindrance is faulty

Fox doesn't even lead the team in usage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom