**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These takes make no sense! When a great player is on a bad/average team - “he’s gotta get out of there. They don’t deserve him.” When a great player leaves his team for a better situation - “snake! Front runner. Couldn’t do it by himself.”

Can’t average teams have great players? Maybe Kemba enjoys life in Charlotte.
If he wants a ring Charlotte is not the place.

Because he is wasting the best years of his life losing. If he don’t put up 30 points a night they have no chance of winning.

Its kemba>Wall now

So cats gotta be telling wall he looks like Kemba

Kemba has 100% surpassed Wall this year. No question.

Also, I need some advanced stats mental gymnastics to make me feel better about Lonzo last night. Who can help out?

It’s best for all parties if he signs elsewhere. Kemba keeps them good enough to not be terrible but not good enough to be a legit playoff team. Hornets need to trust the process and suck for a few years to build a team. Hornets should have traded him for some young pieces and picks a year ago.

It’s best for all parties if he signs elsewhere. Kemba keeps them good enough to not be terrible but not good enough to be a legit playoff team. Hornets need to trust the process and suck for a few years to build a team. Hornets should have traded him for some young pieces and picks a year ago.
**** the process :lol: **** is overrated. That's why Buckets is a 6er now.

Didn't Jordan go through a tank job only to end up with MKG? I font think he can go through that again. Lol

That statement made it clear you don't understand the process.

giphy.gif

If he enjoys Charlotte, then by all means he can sign for the max.

I just want to watch him in high leverage games like when he was at UCONN. It's been damn near a decade since he's played in such games.

It’s interesting though - I’m trying to think of an already good team that’s going to have cap space in the Summer where Kemba would be a good fit and am struggling. Most teams in that category already have the PG spot covered...He could work on the Lakers maybe, but we know they have their sights on bigger targets.

Do the Knicks have two max spots this Summer? If they can add Kemba and another star to Krispy, maybe them...

That statement made it clear you don't understand the process.

giphy.gif
Bruh do you basketball? Tanking is A process, not THE process. Plenty of teams have won or competed for championships without taking the sucka route. 6ers tanked for a decade to get 2 players and then had to add a cancer to actually be taken seriously :lol:

Collecting assets to be able to add All-Stars while also grooming even more current and future All-Stars was what The Process was all about.

The Sixers won more games in Ben and Embiid’s first season together than the Hornets have won in over 20 years.
You injected the kool aid because you prolly believe what you just posted. 20 years :rofl:

No KD is why Butler is a Sixer.
Also why CP3 was allowed to rob the Rocks.

You have to do stupid ****.
Throwing any damn thing to the wall, hoping it turns into a well hung painting and not just some **** you wanted to stick.

Last edited:
I like what the Clippers are doing and how they’re quietly 10-5, but why can’t my guy Milos get any burn?

Dat pass nasty.. When he came back from injury Doc was saying something about conditioning and needing to restrict his minutes.

Capela's D on a different level though.. He sees everything out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom