**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the last year of the regular lottery rules? Or has it already changed?
I don't think so.. And I hope not.

I don't think it should ever change.

You go to college so you can get a good job. If you already qualified for the job, why stay an extra yr. You can always go back to school if you want..

The Sixers did NONE of that. Markelle will barely allow media to see him shoot in practice. All summer long when everybody was begging to see him shoot it took all the way til right before preseason basically for Hanlen to release footage of his shot.

Sixers, Hanlen. Fans etc etc.... IDC who was really behind it but it was video damn near anytime dude was in an empty Gym making shots.... Also that OP was acting as if Lonzo doesn't get any extreme criticism or something.

Lotto weight changes?

Oh my bad I thought the rules we was talking about was if kids should stay two years in college lol

Don't fall in love at the club smh

Terrible effort by the squad I see from last night. Zo really put up a doughnut, damn.

20181117_141938.jpg
I need it in my life...dat good

James was asked “Carmelo and Lakers. Thoughts?”, and he, well, gave his thoughts (via Spectrum Sportsnet):

“I have no idea to be honest. That’s not a question to ask me. Right now we have 15 roster spots right? We don’t even have a roster spot open right now. But that’s not a question for myself.”

'They not hiring right now bro. I don't know what to tell you'

I’m just going to throw this out there... just an idea... don’t flame me..

But maybe it wouldn’t have been such a bad idea for Jaylen to be suggested in a Kawhi Leonard trade? Just maybe.

I heard in here he was too valuable an asset to even mention for a single year of Kawhi but hey
I would’ve had zero problem doing that if I knew for a fact that he’d re-sign. Not a guarantee though. He could easily leave Toronto this upcoming summer.

I remember a long long time ago a very wise man said the Celtics wouldn't be able to develop all those assets while trying to contend at the same time. This was before the picks had even been drafted. Everyone thought he was crazy in the head. The injury to Hayward and later Kyrie opened up some opportunities. But now his vision has come to fruition.

I would’ve had zero problem doing that if I knew for a fact that he’d re-sign. Not a guarantee though. He could easily leave Toronto this upcoming summer.
How are you supposed to feel about resigning Jaylen to big money at this point though?

Seeing how Kawhi is playing that risk would have been well worth it

As much flack as MAGA PG gets for being washed, Jaylen brown has been worse.
Tough situation for Jaylen. He needs touches to get in a rhythm but he’s not as good of an offensive player as Kyrie, Tatum, or Hayward. Him or Hayward need to come off the bench.

As much flack as MAGA PG gets for being washed, Jaylen brown has been worse.
The one weird thing about Brown that makes his numbers look even worse is that he's getting the same usage as last season and averaging a slight tick higher shots per game

Still have faith in him though, if not with Boston then somewhere else. Bad timing for a down year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom