**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh do you basketball? Tanking is A process, not THE process. Plenty of teams have won or competed for championships without taking the sucka route. 6ers tanked for a decade to get 2 players and then had to add a cancer to actually be taken seriously :lol:
Two decades lmao you mad dog????

Bruh do you basketball? Tanking is A process, not THE process. Plenty of teams have won or competed for championships without taking the sucka route. 6ers tanked for a decade to get 2 players and then had to add a cancer to actually be taken seriously :lol:

I mean you first said **** the process now you're saying tanking is a process...Buc already explained, so I don't need to correct your exaggeration and shallow, short sighted analysis.

Last edited:
I’m just going to throw this out there... just an idea... don’t flame me..

But maybe it wouldn’t have been such a bad idea for Jaylen to be suggested in a Kawhi Leonard trade? Just maybe.

I heard in here he was too valuable an asset to even mention for a single year of Kawhi but hey

You injected the kool aid because you prolly believe what you just posted. 20 years :rofl:

In the 1996-97 (22 years ago) the Hornets won 54 games. This is their franchise record for wins...which the Sixers were one game away from tying in Ben and Embiid’s first season together.

Seems like The Process worked a hell of a lot better than whatever the Hornets have been doing over the last 22 years.

Whether to tank or not depends on the team or who is going to be in the draft

If anyone wants to tank this would be the yr

And some teams can't improve via the draft just because they can't draft for **** lol. Like the Cavs had a million number ones in a row and didn't improve until they signed LeBum

I mean you first said **** the process now you're saying tanking is a process...Buc already explained, so I don't need to correct your exaggeration and shallow, short signed analysis.
And I meant it eff 'the process' but true it was only 8 or 9 years not a decade.

Last edited:
Why though? Can’t average teams have great players? Maybe Kemba enjoys life in Charlotte.
They didn’t want to extend him and they were shopping him all summer. Probably changes now

Here’s what I predict, hornets see how great he is. They give him ridiculous money. He turns back into his old self. Hornets continue to suck

I mean you first said **** the process now you're saying tanking is a process...Buc already explained, so I don't need to correct your exaggeration and shallow, short signed analysis.

C0C4184E-D0A1-45D1-86E6-62F2D8F1F037.gif

I’m just going to throw this out there... just an idea... don’t flame me..

But maybe it wouldn’t have been such a bad idea for Jaylen to be suggested in a Kawhi Leonard trade? Just maybe.

I heard in here he was too valuable an asset to even mention for a single year of Kawhi but hey
The problem is why would the raptors trade Leonard

Why though? Can’t average teams have great players? Maybe Kemba enjoys life in Charlotte.
Yeah.... no ones getting anywhere with Kemba one a big contract there though. Hornets going to compete and eventually Kemba will get frustrated with that too. Those situations usually don’t work out imo

Whether to tank or not depends on the team or who is going to be in the draft

If anyone wants to tank this would be the yr

And some teams can't improve via the draft just because they can't draft for **** lol. Like the Cavs had a million number ones in a row and didn't improve until they signed LeBum

Is this the last year of the regular lottery rules? Or has it already changed?

Nah I can't Roll With this At All, Lonzo has some bad misses, with that said he's hovering around 37% on 4+ shots a game. Not To mention the Sixers did this to him by highlighting everytime dude was making Jumpshots in the Gym.

The Sixers did NONE of that. Markelle will barely allow media to see him shoot in practice. All summer long when everybody was begging to see him shoot it took all the way til right before preseason basically for Hanlen to release footage of his shot.

In the 1996-97 (22 years ago) the Hornets won 54 games. This is their franchise record for wins...which the Sixers were one game away from tying in Ben and Embiid’s first season together.

Seems like The Process worked a hell of a lot better than whatever the Hornets have been doing over the last 22 years.
So the 6ers had more wins or were they 1 game away from tying? Chips have been won with 57 wins in a season. Ben and Joel should bring Philly some relief from the years of unwatchable ball they had to watch.

Collecting assets to be able to add All-Stars while also grooming even more current and future All-Stars was what The Process was all about.

The Sixers won more games in Ben and Embiid’s first season together than the Hornets have won in over 20 years.

There is WAY more proof that teams constantly losing & picking in the lottery stay in that position instead of having a outlook like the Sixers (Which as of right now is a second round team) Not to mention as of now the Sixers seem to have picked THREE guys in the high lottery that are borderline starters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom