**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
104 three's attempted, 98 of them above the break :wow:

Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 5.12.23 PM.png

Good win tonight. Thought we were doomed since it was a day game and the spread looked weird (-5.5 Twolves).

JJJ has helped rejuvenate Marc + Marc loved the high IQ level of the team this year. This is going to be a fun season.

Happy to have JAM back, but I’m getting sick of Bickerstaff holding JJJ back. He should see close to 30 mins a game unless he fouls out. He has a very short leash on him seems like it.

Reactions: OTG
Luka Hive steadily growing in here :nerd:. No need to even rehash all the hottakes.

Kevin Porter stuck out to me seeing his highlights. Harden influence is so evident. Love what he can do off the bounce.

Bron barley cleared the rim on that dunk. He was real close to getting hung. I foresee it happening in the future

Lonzo really has no intuition whether to attack further or lob the ball in pick and rolls towards the rim.

Bron barley cleared the rim on that dunk. He was real close to getting hung. I foresee it happening in the future
To have the running start he had, to not get any real lift was surprising. He has zero lift on the 3 now. All upper body. Shoulder/tricep game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom