**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ It’s really hard to account for how the current style of play might of increased Kukoc’s 3 point proficiency, but all we can really go on are shooting percentages. And based on that, even in today’s game, he’d be a guy capable of making an open 3 point shot; not a guy you who have to game plan against shooting 3s like Dirk. Kukoc was much more of a driver/slasher/playmaker.

This describes pretty much every NBA season for the past 20 years, just insert different teams.
Maybe. Certain years is much more sad than others. Last season outside of Denver, it wasn't so bad. The year before that it was completely fair. The year before that it was completely fair. The year before that, only OKC got screwed. The year before that only PHX got screwed. The year before that it wasn't so bad. The year before that it was completely fair

This year there will probably be 3 clear teams that should be in the playoffs but will miss

All right...just noticed there’s a pretty good game on. Time to catch the second half of Memphis v. Mommy. (Yes, I’d rather watch two NBA basketball teams I don’t care about all that much than any NFL game that doesn’t involve my team.).
Great game so far. Reason I brought up the fact that both could miss the playoffs but are quality teams

Gasol helped folks lost at sea trying to escape Libya in the off season. They said he pulled corpses out of the sea too, some were children

Wow

Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 3.59.51 PM.png

Maybe. Certain years is much more sad than others. Last season outside of Denver, it wasn't so bad. The year before that it was completely fair. The year before that it was completely fair. The year before that, only OKC got screwed. The year before that only PHX got screwed. The year before that it wasn't so bad. The year before that it was completely fair

This year there will probably be 3 clear teams that should be in the playoffs but will miss

I was more referencing the fact it's rarely (if ever, that I can recall) been the other way around. Always teams not making it in the west, but with records that would qualify them in the east.

Grizzlies looking pretty legit. Marc seems rejuvenated and their offseason pick-ups - JJJ, Anderson, Temple etc. are fitting in nicely. Had them out of the playoffs before the season, but now I’m thinking 5-6 seed, assuming Marc and Connley stay healthy.

Shelvin Mack has been one of the best pickups of the year

Steady 59 eFG% and 61 ts% on 50/46 splits

Forgot he played under Stevens at Butler

Especially a game like today when we needed a spark. Okogie stays bringing that energy every night...and he's been playing really well. Now all the sudden getting 0 minutes smh

Minny/MEM could both miss the playoffs while in the east I think they would be a 4th, 5th or 6th seed
You do know that the 5th seed at this point in time is Boston and will likely fluctuate between pacers sixers and Celtics. Minny/Memphis are nowhere near any of those teams. And then there’s Orlando who also is slept on.

You do know that the 5th seed at this point in time is Boston and will likely fluctuate between pacers sixers and Celtics. Minny/Memphis are nowhere near any of those teams. And then there’s Orlando who also is slept on.
Boston will not finish 5th

I believe it will end up something like

Tor
Bos/Mil
Philly
Indy

Memphis/Minny are the same tier as Indy imo. Philly is still tbd as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom