**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall to Pelicans seems realistic lol. They’re never signing another star there in free agency and they need to do whatever they can to try to keep AD

Wall to Pelicans seems realistic lol. They’re never signing another star there in free agency and they need to do whatever they can to try to keep AD
John Wall pounding the ball into the pavement and not shooting threes well doesn't help the Pelicans

expectation-brers-a-12-if-bf-vs-reality-ss-expectation-2447132.png
download (32).jpeg
imported.jpg

All these names have been adamantly stated by Laker fans as people who were "for sure coming to the Lakers" at one point or another

Who has adamantly stated that anybody was “for sure coming to the Lakers”? must be a lot of people right? I haven’t seen that. Show me receipts.

I know the Lakers have room for one max contract so we’re gunna speculate about who we can sign this offseason. That’s fair, right? But that’s only ONE max free agent. Nobody has said they’re gunna get em all. That doesn’t even make sense.

The Lakers got the young assets and cap space to be involved in trade talks for any star so every time a player is rumored to be traded, the Lakers name will always come up.

Instead of posting photoshops, show me the poster who thinks we’re getting everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom