**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these lowlife fans think they have a pass to say whatever they want. If they just stop to think the people they talking **** to are the best 1% in the world at what they do

I wouldn't talk to a fast food worker the way these entitled fans talk to players.

ALA always projects more players to the Lakers than actual Laker fans do :smh: :lol:

The issue with your fellow fans is y’all are the only fanbase that has the nerve to speculate getting every top player. I can bring up posts from you where you’ve talked about signing Russ, PG, Kawhi, LeBron, etc. then when one actually finally hits you all act like you guys didn’t miss out on everyone else. :lol:

@MVP posts news that AD changed to the same agency as Bron.

Someone else posts that KD’s mom says she likes Magic’a wife.

Someone posts a scoopb tweet saying KD is going to the Lakers.

We had to endure a full season of Russ to Lakers rumors. Then another full season of PG to Lakers rumors.

Every year we have to deal with random Ig posts, tweets, message board posts, etc detailing how X superstar is going to sign with y’all. And it aint ALA posting it.

Then when someone says another team has the money to afford one of those guys, y’all get so offended over it. You get mad at people saying “lakers fans think they’re gonna get everyone” because not every single laker fan has said those exact words. But then you make a post how “clippers fans said LeBron would rather play with pat beverly” when I’m almost 100% sure nobody ever used Pat Bev as a reason he might sign there. It was only me and @P C H in here the last couple years and I damn sure never said that :lol:

You gotta Picc a Side, man.

Last edited:
Screen-Shot-2018-11-19-at-12-31-54-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-19-at-12-36-06-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-19-at-12-40-22-PM.png

+ picks from everyone.

- Secure top 5 pick from being trash for the rest of the year
- KCP, Soloman Hill, Beas come off the books
- Be trash again in 19-20 while developing Ingram, Brown, 2019 picks etc. which will secure another high lottery pick in 2020.
- Reggie Jackson + Moore come off the books or flipped before the season ends.
- Rebuild complete

detroit having both blake griffin and wall's contracts :sick:

The issue with you and your fellow fans is y’all are the only fanbase that has the nerve to speculate getting every top player. I can bring up posts from you where you’ve talked about signing Russ, PG, Kawhi, LeBron, etc. then when one actually finally hits you all act like you guys didn’t miss out on everyone else. :lol:

We had to endure a full season of Russ to Lakers rumors. Then another full season of PG to Lakers rumors.

Every year we have to deal with random Ig posts, tweets, message board posts, etc detailing how X superstar is going to sign with y’all. And it aint ALA posting it.

Then when someone says another team has the money to afford one of those guys, y’all get so offended over it. You get mad at people saying “lakers fans think they’re gonna get everyone” because not every single laker fan has said those exact words. But then you make a post how “clippers fans said LeBron would rather play with pat beverly” when I’m almost 100% sure nobody ever used Pat Bev as a reason he might sign there. It was only me and @P C H in here the last couple years and I damn sure never said that :lol:

Well the reality is historically the Lakers have gotten big names. Whether it was FA's or trades. Had some trash years, Magic and Rob come in and they got another big name in one year on the job. I don't participate in the "oh we getting this and that guy" cuz it's a waste of time and I like to be realistic.

I thought PG was coming, all the signs showed he was but he didn't, cool. I got nothing bad to say about him. I didn't think Lebron was but he did. :lol:

It is some crazy *** Laker fans but for the ALA club house to still act like "nobody wants to play for that Lakers" that's just as unrealistic as they claim Laker fans are. Them days are gone. A whole new group of people are running it now that have turned it around pretty quick.

The issue with your fellow fans is y’all are the only fanbase that has the nerve to speculate getting every top player. I can bring up posts from you where you’ve talked about signing Russ, PG, Kawhi, LeBron, etc. then when one actually finally hits you all act like you guys didn’t miss out on everyone else. :lol:

Nah these are all real points, and I’ll address them as follows...

We are not the only fan base to speculate that we will get free agents. The Knicks do this every time too. Almost every fan speculates tho, it’s what your supposed to do when you suck. It’s just that there’s more laker fans than other fans so it seems louder. All those players you listed were free agents or will be free agents so speculation is fair game. It’s not like we’re speculating about Steph Curry or any other star that isn’t locked down.

I’m sorry but Unibrow signing with klutch is absolutely news. How can that not be? It was news when Simmons signed with Klutch. It didn’t pay off for Philly but it should still be considered news.

And I know y’all are getting mad at rumors / signs that we’re posting but how can you blame laker fans for that? These same signs and rumors came out for Lebron last year and y’all laughed and **** like it would never happen. I’m not gunna ignore the rumors / signs going forward. That doesn’t mean anything is guaranteed but I’m not just disregarding all rumors. Y’all disregarded the Bron rumors and then acted like it never meant anything when Bron actually did sign.

I never got mad over another team having money. I’m just saying, the Lakers are gunna win 45-50 games this year and can pretty much bring back the exact same squad and add a max free agent. The team also has the young assets to trade for a star that may demand a trade. Which team is offering that package to a free agent? The situation is pretty good. There’s for sure a chance that the Knicks, Clippers, Mavs, Bulls... whoever can get a max free agent, I just think the Lakers have a better chance. And for the last bit, B Sox B Sox definitely did say Lebron would rather play with Tobias, Pat and Danilo over the Lakers. He 10000% said that and I even quoted that **** when Bron signed. I can find it again if you like.

detroit having both blake griffin and wall's contracts :sick:

That is pretty ugly. Then again, since they do have Blake’s contract, I can see the argument for going all-in and trying to pair him with another all-star while he’s still close to in his prime. Right now Pistons are in that NBA no-man’s land where they’re not terrible enough to get much better through the draft, but aren’t that good either. Adding Wall might be enough to get them up to the 4-5 seed range in the East.

I was them, I’d kick the tires on a Wall trade.

Lakers fans not wanting Beal seems odd. He's a 25 year old 22PPG all-star just about to enter his prime that doesn't need the ball in his hands at all times to be successful. Would be a perfect fit with Bron.

I assume that you must just expect that KD or Kawhi is coming?

Nah these are all real points, and I’ll address them as follows...

We are not the only fan base to speculate that we will get free agents. The Knicks do this every time too. Almost every fan speculates tho, it’s what your supposed to do when you suck. It’s just that there’s more laker fans than other fans so it seems louder. All those players you listed were free agents or will be free agents so speculation is fair game. It’s not like we’re speculating about Steph Curry or any other star that isn’t locked down.

I’m sorry but Unibrow signing with klutch is absolutely news. How can that not be? It was news when Simmons signed with Klutch. It didn’t pay off for Philly but it should still be considered news.

And I know y’all are getting mad at rumors / signs that we’re posting but how can you blame laker fans for that? These same signs and rumors came out for Lebron last year and y’all laughed and **** like it would never happen. I’m not gunna ignore the rumors / signs going forward. That doesn’t mean anything is guaranteed but I’m not just disregarding all rumors. Y’all disregarded the Bron rumors and then acted like it never meant anything when Bron actually did sign.

I never got mad over another team having money. I’m just saying, the Lakers are gunna win 45-50 games this year and can pretty much bring back the exact same squad and add a max free agent. The team also has the young assets to trade for a star that may demand a trade. Which team is offering that package to a free agent? The situation is pretty good. There’s for sure a chance that the Knicks, Clippers, Mavs, Bulls... whoever can get a max free agent, I just think the Lakers have a better chance. And for the last bit, B Sox B Sox definitely did say Lebron would rather play with Tobias, Pat and Danilo over the Lakers. He 10000% said that and I even quoted that **** when Bron signed. I can find it again if you like.
Man of course I'm gonna say that ****. Wasn't trying to see Bron play for the damn Lakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom