**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Houston can’t get Beal, Midas whale try for either demarre carrol, any of Orlando’s or the suns wings, or Bugatti baze again

Oh yeah, and free Aaron holiday

The fact that Washington is ready to blow it up is hilarious. Have we finally put the Wall vs Kyrie argument to bed, or....

582FAFCC-E648-4F9E-9201-EDB8522F9AB1.jpeg

“Dropped the Pen and Slumped in his chair” :lol: :lol:

Shouldn’t have let Griffin shop him for the Melo and PG trade then. Altman did what he had to do

Not really tho. You're not going far with just Bron Beal and no depth anyways

I think they’d still have enough to sign depth with a Bron and Beal tandem but yeah I agree you’re not winning a title with them as your 1 & 2. However it would be better than what we would have if we struck out.

I still see 0 finals MVPs and a blown 3-1 lead lol

do people realize how dumb this sound?

just think about how many LEGENDS without rings - the AIs, CBs, John Stockton, Karl Malones
or how it took other LEGENDS like Kobe 6 FINALS or Wilt 5 FINALS to win their first FMVP.

yeah, the Warriors blew a 3-1 lead. But if Lebron is as great as everyone thinks (easily somewhere in the top 3-8 player of all-time), then blowing a 3-1 lead, even in the finals, isn't that bad.

Last edited:
I am sorry to hear about this, man. I’ll start by saying that your girl isn’t bothering you. She’s trying to look out for you and your best interest. There is a stigma in America around seeing psychiatrists/therapists but there is nothing wrong with talking to a trained professional to work through your problems and possibly get a medication prescription for your anxiety if necessary.

Your girl obviously supports you, I’m sure your boys support you and as much **** as we may give you at times, I am certain that the NT NBA famb supports you. I personally know how hard it can be to talk to friends or family about things that stress you out or make you anxious because it may seem embarrassing so if you ever want to talk about anything, my inbox is always open. Regardless just remember.....
dr storm in da buildin

But doesn’t that mean we were right when PG and russ turned y’all down? And PG was supposed to be a lock. Rumors have been wrong more times than not the last few years.

I mean everyone thought PG to La was gunna happen. Including PG himself. He ******* said it when he told the Pacers he wanted out. Don’t get mad at Laker fans, get mad at PG.

The russy **** was funny because LA was his Hometown, he went to UCLA & all that but I don’t think Russy ever actually hit free agency. I don’t think there was any solid rumor that russ was going to the Lakers. It was just based on him being an upcoming free agent and him being from LA.

Once again tho, players are always rumored to their home towns when they are about to be a free agent. Idk why y’all mad at Laker fans for speculating about PG & Russ. Nobody gets mad when Charlotte fans (All 3 of them) speculate about Steph cuz his dad does the color and Steph is from there. That link will always exist. KD is always mocked to the Wizards no matter the team setup or salary cap situation cuz he’s from there. Unibrow will always be linked to the Bulls. Players will always be mocked to their hometowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom