**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh...it’s amazing to watch in real time the media actively trying to break the warriors up, drive KD to LA...and KD & Dray giving into the constant noise and “disease of me” :lol:

KD def letting the chatter affect him. But he’ll be straight.
So the media forced Dray to call KD a BAN over and over and bring up his free agency.

patrice.png

Just been going through some thangs, friend of A. Been going through depression past 8 months. Self doubt issues and dealing with failure. Been super stressed bout work the last 6 months and it’s gonna continue for the next year or so. **** been rough on my mental, g.

E5D72F03-39B2-4DFA-BD0D-31D2C3DEDAA4.gif

My girl keeps bothering me to see a doctor or a psychiatrist. Might have to take the plunge. This **** got my anxiety through the roof too.

I am sorry to hear about this, man. I’ll start by saying that your girl isn’t bothering you. She’s trying to look out for you and your best interest. There is a stigma in America around seeing psychiatrists/therapists but there is nothing wrong with talking to a trained professional to work through your problems and possibly get a medication prescription for your anxiety if necessary.

Your girl obviously supports you, I’m sure your boys support you and as much **** as we may give you at times, I am certain that the NT NBA famb supports you. I personally know how hard it can be to talk to friends or family about things that stress you out or make you anxious because it may seem embarrassing so if you ever want to talk about anything, my inbox is always open. Regardless just remember.....

Attachments

• E0CB7DAC-1F97-46C8-9F78-139EFF88C47A.png
    E0CB7DAC-1F97-46C8-9F78-139EFF88C47A.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
Lakers fans not wanting Beal seems odd. He's a 25 year old 22PPG all-star just about to enter his prime that doesn't need the ball in his hands at all times to be successful. Would be a perfect fit with Bron.

I assume that you must just expect that KD or Kawhi is coming?
Would love Beal, but I think they're keeping Ingram out of trade talks until Anthony Davis becomes available. Rightly or wrongly, the Lakers want to sign a free agent with cap space this summer and offer a Ingram headlined trade package for Davis.

What would be the asking price for Beal? I would think just getting him off the books would have huge value for the Wiz. Would draft picks and expiring contracts get a deal done?

Would love Beal, but I think they're keeping Ingram out of trade talks until Anthony Davis becomes available. Rightly or wrongly, the Lakers want to sign a free agent with cap space this summer and offer a Ingram headlined trade package for Davis.

All the signs point towards them going hard for KD this summer and then trying to package the remaining players for Unibrow. I understand the plan and I hope it happens but passing on Ingram for Beal and then potentially striking out on KD/AD would suck.

Trevor Booker was a guest on a pod I listen to and he was asked about his time with the wizards and what he thought was wrong

He said he knew the root of the problem and who it was but didn’t want to take it further. I’m now assuming it ain’t Beal so, yeah

Get Sato outta there he’s a cancer

No matter how screwed you think your respective team has been at one point, at least your'e not paying John Wall 42 Mill per year screwed. Jesus.

What would be the asking price for Beal? I would think just getting him off the books would have huge value for the Wiz. Would draft picks and expiring contracts get a deal done?
I don't think the Wizards can get the holy trinity of expiring contracts, prospects and draft picks. Two of the three is realistic.

Or they can try to pawn off Mahinmi's contract with Beal if they accept a lesser offer.

He said he knew the root of the problem and who it was but didn’t want to take it further. I’m now assuming it ain’t Beal so, yeah

Ernie is still the root of the problem overall. But as far as the on floor product...it's obvious. No need to sugarcoat it anymore.

Gortat got singled out...but several other guys on the team have had some slick **** to say about Wall Street in recent years.

No surprise that Paul Pierce year was one of the more successful in the Wall Era. That vet voice that everyone respected was needed to smooth **** over.

Ernie is still the root of the problem overall. But as far as the on floor product...it's obvious. No need to sugarcoat it anymore.

Gortat got singled out...but several other guys on the team have had some slick **** to say about Wall Street in recent years.

No surprise that Paul Pierce year was one of the more successful in the Wall Era. That vet voice that everyone respected was needed to smooth **** over.
Get wall an Uber home and ship him out to the suns for warren, ariza, bridges and jackson. Throw in some cases of pedialyte and be done with it

And I know y’all are getting mad at rumors / signs that we’re posting but how can you blame laker fans for that? These same signs and rumors came out for Lebron last year and y’all laughed and **** like it would never happen. I’m not gunna ignore the rumors / signs going forward. That doesn’t mean anything is guaranteed but I’m not just disregarding all rumors. Y’all disregarded the Bron rumors and then acted like it never meant anything when Bron actually did sign.

But doesn’t that mean we were right when PG and russ turned y’all down? And PG was supposed to be a lock. Rumors have been wrong more times than not the last few years.

All the signs point towards them going hard for KD this summer and then trying to package the remaining players for Unibrow. I understand the plan and I hope it happens but passing on Ingram for Beal and then potentially striking out on KD/AD would suck.

Not really tho. You're not going far with just Bron Beal and no depth anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom