**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers fans not wanting Beal seems odd. He's a 25 year old 22PPG all-star just about to enter his prime that doesn't need the ball in his hands at all times to be successful. Would be a perfect fit with Bron.

I assume that you must just expect that KD or Kawhi is coming?

Rather take my chances in free agency or trade for a bigger fish. Beal can go to Indy and keep the Celtics out of the top 4

Laker haters really got it bad. I think about if I was one. :lol:

I come out the womb they winning chips.

Ima teenager they winning chips

I'm in my early 20's they winning chips

I'm 30 and they got Bron with cap space + assets

Denzel-Washington-Nope-Sad.gif

You forget the 5 years without a winning record? :lol:

Damn my man elfrid out 6 wks wit a broken finga..Pels finna get dey 10th win of da season wen AD drop anotha 40 tonite yadig

That is pretty ugly. Then again, since they do have Blake’s contract, I can see the argument for going all-in and trying to pair him with another all-star while he’s still close to in his prime. Right now Pistons are in that NBA no-man’s land where they’re not terrible enough to get much better through the draft, but aren’t that good either. Adding Wall might be enough to get them up to the 4-5 seed range in the East.

I was them, I’d kick the tires on a Wall trade.

I would do it easyyy

Bruh...it’s amazing to watch in real time the media actively trying to break the warriors up, drive KD to LA...and KD & Dray giving into the constant noise and “disease of me” :lol:

KD def letting the chatter affect him. But he’ll be straight.

Bruh...it’s amazing to watch in real time the media actively trying to break the warriors up, drive KD to LA...and KD & Dray giving into the constant noise and “disease of me” :lol:

perhaps draymond is a pain in the *** to deal with everyday
and how could he ignore the noise, its not his team finals mvps be damnned. hes out like a light

:pimp:

I feel you but there isn’t really **** else to talk about. It’s better than the, “uggggh this sucks everyone knows who’s gunna win, why are we even playing” takes.

Also, the media didn’t fine Draymond ONE HUNDRED & TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS. feel like the story would not have blown up if GS management didn’t publicly suspend and admonish Draymond. U can’t just ignore that lol.

I watched the same thing take place in 04. I was in denial the whole time too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom