**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was definitely the case last night. Lin finished +15 in 30 minutes. Trae finished -35 in 19 minutes. :sick:

Scal was complimenting him before the game too but then it got ugly.

And the reason he takes such horrible shots, well beyond the line and early in the clock, is because it's the only way for him to get any kind of space to get his shot off. The closer he is to the line the more crowded it is. I've seen him skate Reggie jackson off the dribble, complete separation and Reggie was still able to recover and bother his shot. He made milos do a 360 and milos was still able to recover and bother his shot. Those are two godawful defenders. So it's not just about making better decisions, it's about an inability to create good looks for himself

Trae will be alright. He's played 19 NBA games. Steph was a negative player the first year of his career, The Bobcats were a -14 w/Kemba during his rookie year in which he had a 46TS%, The Grizzlies were awful w/Conley on the floor during his rookie year and he had an awful TS% too.

Just last year D Fox went from a train wreck (who showed skill and ability) to where he is now, and even he isn't a finished product yet.

Even if you think Trae will be a bust, it's way too early to proclaim anything with him. He's shown some serious skill, and has some good moments.

Last edited:
If the TV ppl could've predicted Zach Lavine and D Rose balling this yr, tonight's Bulls-Timberwolves game would've been nat televised.

Melo shouldn’t play for a contender. Too many expectations and attention. He needs to go back to ATL or something. Get his points, rack up losses, maybe sell some tickets, and no one will give af about his lack of production.

Lebby is hyping Lonzo’s value hype up so he’s worth more at the trade deadline

I see what’s going on here!

Melo shouldn’t play for a contender. Too many expectations and attention. He needs to go back to ATL or something. Get his points, rack up losses, maybe sell some tickets, and no one will give af about his lack of production.
What smart team wants to take away minutes from their young guys to let Melo collect stats? Especially for a guy who is a ball stopper.

Main page of ESPN basketball asks the question...lakers young core for Beal?

I think it's something like Ingram, Ball, and Kuz for Beal...is this a good trade? I kinda like it...tho I'd rather swap out Ball for Hart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom