**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say I'm disappointed with the majority of this thread. For years there's been nothing but gripes about the unfair treatment of small market teams. How hard it is for them to win, get recognition etc. 'Why do the grizzlies only have 3 nationally televised games' and similar sentiments have been echoed repeatedly in this space. The Portland trailblazers and Phoenix suns put on spectacular performances last night and you don't hear a peep about it. Where is the social media acknowledgement? This is why guys like dame and CJ are forced to argue with women on Twitter and fans have the impression that Devin Booker is just a one way empty stats guy. Do better, NBA thread. All teams matter

I see what you’re doing and I’m not having it

Heard the Lakers lost to the Dino’s without KeKe?

That’s worse than losing to the Nets by 25 right? Lol

Either way
6 down 32 to go

Le44wins
Dude Your team lost big to the nets. Go throw a parade bc fultz made a jumper.

Gotta say I'm disappointed with the majority of this thread. For years there's been nothing but gripes about the unfair treatment of small market teams. How hard it is for them to win, get recognition etc. 'Why do the grizzlies only have 3 nationally televised games' and similar sentiments have been echoed repeatedly in this space. The Portland trailblazers and Phoenix suns put on spectacular performances last night and you don't hear a peep about it. Where is the social media acknowledgement? This is why guys like dame and CJ are forced to argue with women on Twitter and fans have the impression that Devin Booker is just a one way empty stats guy. Do better, NBA thread. All teams matter
Yea we were talking bout how the team from Canada smoked the Lakers :pimp:

DJ Augustin played great last night.
Kept penetrating and creating space for wide open 3s all night.

Orlando looked great last nite. San Antonio on the other hand..yikes. Second night of a back to back, at home no less, and the effort just wasn't there. Rudy gay had no impact and there were reports that he was hanging out at the Riverwalk immediately after the game eating funnel cakes all evening. It appears he had other motivations outside of basketball when he decided to relocate to San Antonio

If true. Brett Brown gotta go. Bring in Jay Wright

Free Markelle. Send him to Miami for J Rich

Josh Richardson is 10000000x the player that Fultz is. Averages 21 per game and he just turned 25. I don’t wanna hear a word about how Fultz is only 20 and what he went through or how many games he’s played. I’ve seen enough of this dude to know he ain’t it. We’d be robbing Miami blind with that trade. Let them deal with his weird ***.

Does LeBron have an NTC? I really don’t see why y’all are talking about trading Zo/Ingram/Hart. They won 35 games together with a second year head coach. Old man Lebby comes in and they are on pace win to 33.

I just don’t get why trading him instead of da young pieces is off the table for everyone. I get it, “he’s LeBron” but If he’s as good as all y’all claim imagine da haul and it would be a G-move for Pelinka and Magic.

In that scenario, at least instead of catering a team to Lebby that will only be there for 3-4 years (see how that has worked out for Cleveland) that likely won’t win a strap, you can have a core to build around for the future that can develop into contenders. Similar to the Fugazi Young Core in Denver. Them ****** ain’t **** but they have da blueprint.

If Lebby is washed which he very well could be, I don't think anybody will be able to absorb his salary and for the Lakers to get comparable talent. He's been disappointing to be kind so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom