**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron don't care about the regular season. Especially now that he gets to live in LA. He's just coasting. Can still put up 27/8/8 in his sleep.

If he looks lackluster in the playoffs, and the effort clearly isn't there, then it's another story.

Gotta get there first though :lol:

Bron don't care about the regular season. Especially now that he gets to live in LA. He's just coasting. Can still put up 27/8/8 in his sleep.

If he looks lackluster in the playoffs, and the effort clearly isn't there, then it's another story.

Gotta get there first though :lol:
but bron gotta be god mode in the west to even be competitive. bruh cant coast in the west and get a #1 seed. Bruh coast, we miss the playoffs completely. Nor does he want to be an 8th seed and get smoked day 1 by the warriors.

bruh...bron contract giving me memories of Deng contract. Lakers mightve goofed...AGAIN.

If bron is washed already...ay, dios mio...

A6E3BD11-F2D4-4C3E-8AAD-0B93693A1528.jpeg

but bron gotta be god mode in the west to even be competitive. bruh cant coast in the west and get a #1 seed. Bruh coast, we miss the playoffs completely. Nor does he want to be an 8th seed and get smoked day 1 by the warriors.
This is exactly why I said that they would struggle to make the playoffs. Dude has too many miles on him to be giving it 100% in the regular season, and that's what the team needs in order to be successful.

He might as well rest this year, they not going anywhere, next year if they land a Free Agent, they may contend but till then it's just a farewell tour and he just there too shoot tv shows and party.

Oh NT, Bron has coasted the Reg Szn last 4 years. He still putting up numbers, long as they get to Playoffs, they'll be fine.

But if they make it to the 8th seed it will be only more brutal as they would most likely be swept by the warriors. Every game a blowout i guess.
The defense of the current Lakers are atrocious.
Somehow LeBron does not unspire his teammates to play hard and tight defense.
Was already the problem with the cavs for the last 2 seasons.

Oh NT, Bron has coasted the Reg Szn last 4 years. He still putting up numbers, long as they get to Playoffs, they'll be fine.

Huge difference in coasting when you’re 29/30 in the Eastern Conference....than coasting at age 33/34 in the West.

See how fun it is hovering just above .500 round all star break in the West.

but we all knew this season was going to be a wash anyway so why yall getting your panties in a bunch :lol:

All the Laker young guys have been disappointing.

To a people who actually watched them, what the young guys are doing isn’t surprising. But if you believed all the media propaganda about Kuzma and Ingram you’d be disappointed in what they’re producing.

It’ll take time. This should’ve been expected.

I will admit as a Laker fan I didn’t think they’d struggle this much. Issues about shooting and defense were clear, but I didn’t think it would be this glaring.

They have been in almost every game, which is a good sign.

He coasts too much we ain't making the playoffs. Lotta empty stats so far to be honest.

Only thing that looks off to me is that Bron went to the Lakers and he's not acting like it's his team. When he was in Cleveland we all knew it was his team. Here it's just a bunch of dudes runnin and gunnin. He needs to assert himself as the dominant player and that will make a bigger difference. But at this point I can't tell if he wants that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom