**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
0D3EDC25-9C28-4E3A-92A1-5D12CB5A1386.gif

You know who this is.
Jumpmanfromthebay

A few days ago I don’t remember the narrative in here being that Bron is better than KD >D. Glad some of y’all finally see the obvious.

Just been going through some thangs, friend of A. Been going through depression past 8 months. Self doubt issues and dealing with failure. Been super stressed bout work the last 6 months and it’s gonna continue for the next year or so. **** been rough on my mental, g.

E5D72F03-39B2-4DFA-BD0D-31D2C3DEDAA4.gif

Chin up homie. Positive vibes only. You are what you think, feel me

Klay is shooting 26.5% from three if you don’t count his 14/24 performance against the Bulls

KD and the New York media would be a disaster. :lol: They need Steph back badly.

I always laugh at how KD reacted that one time the OKC newspaper called him MR UNRELIABLE.

The media in the bay is really relaxed so he’s fine out here no matter what happens. LA isn’t that bad either but bruh would get torn up in NY after his first poor playoff performance :lol:

He just wanted to hoop, fit in somewhere, be happy, etc. KD, like most stars who we kill for this, are who they are. He's the same guy whether he's in GS or not. Maybe the best scorer this game has ever seen, and a guy who LOVES isolation buckets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom