**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buyers market

Available:
- Nikola Mirotic
- Julius Randle
- E'Twaun Moore
- Terrence Ross
- Taurean Prince
- JaMychal Green
- Justin Holiday
- Garrett Temple
- Alec Burks
- Rodney Hood
- Marquese Chriss
- Brandon Knight
- Any Heat (except Winslow, Richardson and Adebayo)

Listening to offers:
- Marc Gasol
- Mike Conley
- Kings' cap space
- Willie Cauley-Stein
- Any Bulls (except Markkanen and Carter Jr.)
- Nuggets' TPE
rdson and Adebayo)

Listening to offers:
- Marc Gasol
- Mike Conley
- Kings' cap space
- Willie Cauley-Stein
- Any Bulls (except Markkanen and Carter Jr.)
- Nuggets' TPE

Source: Zach Lowe and Marc Stein

Cavs should make anyone and everyone available for lottery picks. Maybe the Knicks are dumb enough to want Tristan Kardashian or Kevin Love.

Denver has had 4/5th in their starting lineup out with injuries this year and they have traded away a few pieces and they ATE STILL 3LINEUPS DEEP.

Don’t pay attention to anything NCAA so I don’t know if they drafted Beasley and Morris and Craig or where TF they came from but God Damn, ever since they moved Jesus Nurk last year and brought in who most called an overpaid Plumler, these dudes just keep winning AND flourishing.

How tf these ****** still 3 lineups deep with Murray/Harris/Barton/Mildap all missing times with injuries.

That dude I’m charge of that system, he needs an award.

Lol. I remember when Marquese Chriss and Brandon Knight were "great additions" for the rockets just a couple months ago :lol:

Cavs should make anyone and everyone available for lottery picks. Maybe the Knicks are dumb enough to want Tristan Kardashian or Kevin Love.
Huh? The knicks just traded a player better than both of them combined for cap space and picks. Why would they trade for either?

Y’all can let all these Knicks jokes off it’s ok but at least have some semblance of reason to them

That dude I’m charge of that system, he needs an award.
Tim Connelly made some blunders
- moving Nurkic and Memphis's 1st to a division opponent
- the team targeting OG only to have the raptors take him and then they not having a plan and drafting a guy they already don't want BUT

The scouting department has done a masterful job as of late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom