**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, why are you posting this old *** article that has zero new reports about anything involving an actual return to the court?

Second of all, please do not ever put this kid and Embiid in the same sentence. Embiid had legitimate injuries then the Sixers held him out longer than he needed to because they were purposely tanking. This kid is a mental case who dead *** just got the yips and surrounded himself with complete idiots and an extremely overprotective mom. The second Embiid got on the floor we saw how amazing he was. The second this kid got on the floor he was shot putting the ball from his shoulder and refusing to talk to the media for a year straight.

We gave him every resource needed for him to succeed. He was joining a 50+ win team with vets that were there for him and young All-Stars that just wanted to see him succeed and became good friends with him. I went to several games that Fultz played in and never once did he even shoot a single jump shot in warmups. Kid legit refused to even shoot whenever the media would be in the gym during PRACTICE.

Dude said he was completely healthy then got benched for TJ one game and his agent shut him down and took him to like 10 different doctors til one gave them the diagnosis they were looking for.

Wow. Strong feelings towards Fultz. You don't think he had/has a legitimate injury?

I know folks with TOS and it can be debilitating. Just lifting your arms overhead is a project. To avoid pain, your body has to compensate and make adjustments to get it done. That would probably explain his altered shot. And the "thoracic outlet" is where the brachial plexus nerve bundle travels through to supply the arm and scapular muscles. So when those nerves get shut down or weakened, they can't supply the corresponding muscles and mechanics get thrown off. Probably why they described it as a "scapular" issue at first.

It's not some phantom injury that was created to appease the Markelle Fultz nay sayers.

Wow. Strong feelings towards Fultz. You don't think he had/has a legitimate injury?

I know folks with TOS and it can be debilitating. Just lifting your arms overhead is a project. To avoid pain, your body has to compensate and make adjustments to get it done. That would probably explain his altered shot. And the "thoracic outlet" is where the brachial plexus nerve bundle travels through to supply the arm and scapular muscles. So when those nerves get shut down or weakened, they can't supply the corresponding muscles and mechanics get thrown off. Probably why they described it as a "scapular" issue at first.

It's not some phantom injury that was created to appease the Markelle Fultz nay sayers.

People said Kawhi had a phantom Injury and said he was mentally weak as well.

In honor of buc em. Right arm looking good on the windmill. Let’s get it Jax

Lol.....you do realize that video was from last summer, right?

People said Kawhi had a phantom Injury and said he was mentally weak as well.

Yeah bro. Let’s compare a kid who legitimately admitted to forgetting how to shoot a basketball in the two months between summer league and the start of his rookie season to a dude who won a championship, Finals MVP, two time DPOY and became a top 5 player in the league before he said he was injured for a whole season.

Y’all have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about with Fultz unless you really follow the Sixers like that. I even spoke to the Sixers lead beat writer about this **** this past season...a dude who was around Fultz every single day while this was going on.

Lol.....you do realize that video was from last summer, right?

Yeah bro. Let’s compare a kid who legitimately admitted to forgetting how to shoot a basketball in the two months between summer league and the start of his rookie season to a dude who won a championship, Finals MVP, two time DPOY and became a top 5 player in the league before he said he was injured for a whole season.

Y’all have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about with Fultz unless you really follow the Sixers like that. I even spoke to the Sixers lead beat writer about this **** this past season...a dude who was around Fultz every single day while this was going on.
So just because he's younger he's incapable of telling the truth?

For argument sakes, let's give credit to your argument. Kawhi an established player said he was hurt and no one believed him, well nevermind. I see why you dont believe Fultz.

BTW, I dont care who you talked to, they aren't Fultz and they are just speculating.

Last edited:
:lol: buc em buc em still in his feelings

Fultz clearly caught a basketball case of the yips and the Sixers couldn’t get him past it. It happens. They had every reason to move on but he has every right to do what he feels is right for his career too. Hope the change of scenery works out for him.

Buc Em spent the entire last summer arguing with people in defense of Fultz...telling people "the kid had a moment in front of the world".

Then when the season started and that moment wasn't quite over...he then pivoted to "**** him. he's a joke".

Ya'll already know the book on this dude man

Buc Em spent the entire last summer arguing with people in defense of Fultz...telling people "the kid had a moment in front of the world".

Then when the season started and that moment wasn't quite over...he then pivoted to "**** him. he's a joke".

Ya'll already know the book on this dude man

Don’t forget it’s “f him and his family”

Let’s not act like Fultz hasn’t been playing basketball his entire life. I didn’t know you needed accomplishments in the league for your nervous system to work and feel pain.

Yeah man...in those two months away from the team his nervous system just coincidentally went crazy for the first time in his life right before his rookie season. The only thing that would make sense in this case is if he really got into some BMX accident that he’s tried to cover up because it could have voided his contract. And that’s not a better excuse either.

It wouldn’t be as bad as this if the kid didn’t hide from the media the entire time and then when he did come out to talk he would say himself that he was healthy. Then hype himself up talking about his return and how he was good to go. Posting up those videos with Drew Hanlen and then Hanlen literally said himself that Fultz had the yips his rookie season. Then Fultz came out this past season reverting back to shooting the exact same damn way.

If he’s not full of **** and isn’t just a scared *** kid then he shouldn’t have said he was 100% healthy right before he got benched for TJ one game then had his agent shut him down the rest of the season to go seek out like 10 doctors advice til they found the diagnosis they were looking for.

I was so high on Fultz coming out of that draft. Was so excited to see what he could do on court and he really did flash so many moments of greatness.

1:30 - creating separation off the dribble for an open jumper
1:57 / 2:22 - creating in transition / passing ability
2:04 - ability to take a defender to the rim and finish
2:35 - roasting JR Smith with the spin move and finish
2:42 - the steal, Running the length of the court and finishing through traffic at the rim
3:00 - drive and kick to an open Covington
3:07 - puts clarkson in the spin cycle
3:32 - driving through the lane through 3 defenders and finishing through contact from TWO OF THEM!

There’s even more in there that shows his potential in every facet of the game. I was frustrated with the whole situation too. I wanted nothing more than for this guy to complete our big 3 - a home grown big 3. I wanted him to be a star like so many others in Philly did. That’s why in every home game clip in that video people went nuts over every jumper and layup. We wanted him to succeed.

Unfortuanately due to his issues though, the timeline of the team and the timeline of his development wasn’t matching up. He could be ready to hit giants stride this upcoming season in his 3rd year ready to be breakout and be a star but it didn’t workout like that.

As much as I hate to say it, he’s in a better place. The shady tweet he put out rubbed me the wrong way but whatever. If he ever gets back to 100% health wise I think he’s gonna be a good player and I hope he flourishes.

I don’t understand why players who aren’t superstars keep get the max... like if they want to go to a bad team let them go... Your glue guy shouldn’t be making star player money...

Its like they keep getting treated like they’re KG when they aren’t...
Hell I don’t ever remember Rodman getting star money on the Bulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom