**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas isn't a smart team when it comes to FA, they consistently make bad signings and throw money around thoughtlessly.

I doubt they see it like that. When has LeBron's history shown he thinks like that? You know how he left the Cavs, Heat, etc. Window is now and the future will be mortgaged for the present. It's probably worth it considering the window to win a chip.

Rich Paul ain't just a slave to Lebron man, he has other clients and a very lucrative agency with Klutch & his second biggest Client is Anthony Davis.. he didn't bring him here to simply help Lebron & then leave him for dead. The Lakers not collapsing once Lebron is done is in the best interest of Rich Paul.

Dallas isn't a smart team when it comes to FA, they consistently make bad signings and throw money around thoughtlessly.

I doubt they see it like that. When has LeBron's history shown he thinks like that? You know how he left the Cavs, Heat, etc. Window is now and the future will be mortgaged for the present. It's probably worth it considering the window to win a chip.
Tbh, if they don't sign anyone this summer, everyone says next summer free agent class is trash. That's 2 wasted years

If they sign Kemba by the third year of his deal he'll be 31. That's not that bad in the big picture, they could probably trade him in the 4th year of his deal if things aren't going to plan and he'll be 32

Getting playoff experience would be worth it imo and I'd rather max another playmaker than give a bag to another big

Tbh, if they don't sign anyone this summer, everyone says next summer free agent class is trash. That's 2 wasted years

If they sign Kemba by the third year of his deal he'll be 31. That's not that bad in the big picture, they could probably trade him in the 4th year of his deal if things aren't going to plan and he'll be 32

Getting playoff experience would be worth it imo and I'd rather max another playmaker than give a bag to another big
I think Kemba would be a good signing. Maxing Horford ehhhhhhhhhhhh

Rich Paul ain't just a slave to Lebron man, he has other clients and a very lucrative agency with Klutch & his second biggest Client is Anthony Davis.. he didn't bring him here to simply help Lebron & then leave him for dead. The Lakers not collapsing once Lebron is done is in the best interest of Rich Paul.
If you say so....

Bingo.

Maxing Kemba gets the Mavs into competitive basketball well before the Luka/KP window even opens. 3 or 4 years from now they’re starting to hit their primes and Kemba comes off the books.

Ain’t no problems with it.

Bingo.

Maxing Kemba gets the Mavs into competitive basketball well before the Luka/KP window even opens. 3 or 4 years from now they’re starting to hit their primes and Kemba comes off the books.

Ain’t no problems with it.

Kemba is going to he overpaid in 4 years but it will be a Kyle Lowry level of overpaid.

Whether Kemba signs with us or any other team he will be a starting caliber point guard in 3 years.

Giving Pat Bev 60 million over 4 years at 31 and giving Al Horford even 80 million over 4 is a recipe for being what the Hornets are in 3 years except with KP and Luka.

I think its 50/50 at best either Pat Bev or Al are starting caliber players in 2 years.

Marvin Bagley sending dem bars at Dame

whoo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom