**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
E5DBF2E0-663D-428C-8EB4-1175C42FBF36.jpeg

and the irony is now, kd probably never wins another chip. and he only adds fuel to the people that hated him. they'll be saying he csnt win without curry, even in the east. peer pressure will have you out here looking goofy if you let it.

memba when the rumor was kd to the lakers to play with bron. then all the bron fanboys hopped on kd nuts saying he's the new goat and he knows bron is getting older, so he'd give him the keys when he finished. so then kd started taking shots at bron to kill the rumors lmao. then the fan boys were back on the f kd train. 'he was never that good anyways' 'never even wanted kd. always wanted AD, he's a better fit anyways' 'Now bron can just keep the keys til he's 50. blah blah blah.

Yup. He been hearing and paying attention to **** like this for the past 3 years

:lol:. Finally got to him. Best of luck to KD out in BK. I still rock with yo. But he let outside **** cloud his vision.

its also OKC, let's be honest where would you rather be? yes I know you're on the road a lot
Lebron survived in Cleveland, Giannis surviving in Milwaukee.

Anyway part of the blame goes to OKC.

If they kept Harden they probably would have had a ring by now.

Maybe KD just got tired of goofy *** MFers yapping about #stephbetter and wants to actually be appreciated like a person of his talents should.

who the fck is travon graham. is travon Graham any good. we got a backup pg for now napier. just need a fcking wing

Maybe KD just got tired of goofy *** MFers yapping about #stephbetter and wants to actually be appreciated like a person of his talents should.

I hope that’s not what happened. I hope he genuinely just wanted to do it, and not out of spite.

Thank you Gregg Poppovich for making all of this possible. Goofy *** Jigsaw looking MFer.

It’s hella funny to me that media out here in the bay is like: “See we’re classy fans we love KD”

It’s easy as **** to appreciate a guy after he suffers a year long injury sacrificing to win a chip for your team when he had no business playing.

If KD never came back & didn’t get hurt, I promise you the fan reaction in the bay would be a lot more malicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom