Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

That Instagram post literally makes no sense. Big play? John Wall is literally free. People are speculating the Wizards might throw in a first to get rid of his contract.

Some of these accounts know literally nothing about basketball when they make these posts to stir the post.

Saw that was a Marc Berman article. These old school NY beat reporter types are the worst. They literally understand nothing about the modern NBA. Him and Hahn both.

“Stockpiling assets” that’s one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard

I used to be a Wall supporter and I think he’s reclaimable as a player but yeah the contract is completely untouchable.

I used to be a Wall supporter and I think he’s reclaimable as a player but yeah the contract is completely untouchable.
Yeah I'm overly exaggerating when I say terrible. However, I dont consider him a player that can carry any team or a supermax player. More like a good solid started. Nothing more nothing less.

His contract is dumb but he's def one of the better pgs. Only 2 pgs have been successful in the league the last 5 years so can't blame him in that aspect lol

remember we thought timmy was overpaid... i actually take back that comment since he improved a lot this year... but you can only imagine the fans complaining about walls contract if he was here.... it would be a dumb move when he doesnt even carry a team especially with that contract smh

Throw that Money at KD and KL ...

If they dont improve the franchise at least I wouldnt mind paying to see them play.

I wouldnt pay a penny to see wall play.

It’s a guarantee that this is the John Wall we’d get over the next 4 years if we traded for him

DjDS-NVVAAAexcs.jpg

JohnWallfat.jpg

Do not want Wall.

He's a cancer and a choke artist. I've followed his career closely. He will lead your team nowhere fast.

Hell nah to that trade. I'd rather make a trade for Lillard if trading for a pg was the route.

Wall's contract
This Season: $19,169,800
19/20: $38,150,000
20/21: $41,202,000
21/22: $44,254,000
22/23: $47,306,000

dont get me wrong hes a good player and puts up good stats but his contract is terrible... he wouldnt lead you to a chip though and would barely make the playoffs... the best case scenario for wall is getting your team to the 2nd round and thats it

dont get me wrong hes a good player and puts up good stats but his contract is terrible... he wouldnt lead you to a chip though and would barely make the playoffs... the best case scenario for wall is getting your team to the 2nd round and thats it
JW as a Knick :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom