Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

If it were a true Knick move we’d be after this guy

usa-today-9177279.0.jpg

This is such a Knick move. Please don't let this happen, please don't. My heart can't take it. This would be the second worst trade we ever make. Obviously the Bargnagni trade is still #1. I still like to look up that trade from time to time and laugh.

Son if you don't calm your as down :lol:

Can't believe y'all are letting a hack who hasn't broken a story in his life get y'all riled up like this

Please no Mike Conley slander. Thanks.

When do we have to guarantee Trier's contract and cut someone? Baker def getting cut right?

I honestly can't believe there are teams interested in Frank.

Now I'm kinda hesitant to quit on him.

I'd rather let him play out his rookie contract than see him go, unless he's part of the long end of a fleecing.

We could at least get a second round pick for Kanter at the deadline for a team willing to risk a second to convinxe him to stay, like Portland maybe. Better then nothing

We could at least get a second round pick for Kanter at the deadline for a team willing to risk a second to convinxe him to stay, like Portland maybe. Better then nothing

I doubt it. They don’t have the cap room to absorb his contract.

I honestly can't believe there are teams interested in Frank.

Now I'm kinda hesitant to quit on him.

I'd rather let him play out his rookie contract than see him go, unless he's part of the long end of a fleecing.

i would move him now while theres still interest... if he plays in more games and stinks it up it would hurt his trade value

If you're somebody like the Cavs, I say **** why not, ga'head get that John Wall contract. Have something to talk about for the next few years.

I wish Frank figures it out. But the way things have gone for the Knicks and the way they're looking. I can see why theyll move away from him quickly.

When I look at Frank, for whatever the reason, I get Iman Shumpert flashbacks.

Back
Top Bottom