Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

thats a good contract... remember when i said KOQ was overrated and can be easily replaced but nobody believed me... noah replaced him easily

normally i dont feed into these made overnight rumors

but BIG BLOOD JOHN WALL??

SIGN ME UP B

wall-john.jpg

Although in sure a lot of people have Wall somewhere in the top 5, I dont.

Steph
Westbrook (hate to say it)
Irving
CP
Lillard

Even Lowry

thats a good contract... remember when i said KOQ was overrated and can be easily replaced but nobody believed me... noah replaced him easily

Dont think KOQ was easily replaced, he'd still be our best back up big today. We sort of lucked out with Noah. Fiz literally maximized his potential.

Dont think KOQ was easily replaced, he'd still be our best back up big today. We sort of lucked out with Noah. Fiz literally maximized his potential.
True, but on the same token, he wasn't a dude that needed to come back by all means. Plus this is giving a lot of time to Mitch to develop.

Von can shoot 3's though, unlike Quinn. I'm actually surprised how well he's shooting. And I did wanna keep Quinn tho, he's a productive player on a good team.

hell no to Wall. if we trade for him, we have a better chance at keeping him for the rest of his career than KP, bc no one wants to pay him that much.

Franchise in desperate need of a pg. I’m just here to point out that Y’all don’t want, Kyrie, Kemba or John (bad contract notwithstanding, also not to mention the Wiz front office is clueless and the locker room toxic) but rode out extra hard for dudes like Jerian Grant and Frank NTired. Both former official NT NYK thread proclaimed “pg’s of the future”.

260F4698-07DB-42AB-A76C-DC1F1FD3005A.jpeg

Last edited:
He's not a terrible player but that contract makes it seem that way. Trading for him would set this franchise back a few years with no cap flexibility. Remember we couldn't build around melo besides Chandler because of amare contract. Same with wall but he's getting double amare contract lol

I even like Wall like I said.

""Granted, every player in this league can be traded, but the Wall extension right now is the toughest contract I have seen a team try to move in 20 years," the team executive said. "I couldn't look my owner in the eye and tell him there is value with the player even if we didn't have to trade anything of significance.""

And some people want to actually trade assets for this here

Yea he’s going to be getting a contract that can pay 2 max players without the bird rights. Plus he’s already a party animal, if he comes to NYC he’s gonna be wylin’.

A slight bit of an overpay, but i'd welcome it. Most surprised about his ability to switch on 1-5 than his 3pt shooting. He seems like the perfect fit next to KP.

Yep. I'd rather overpay slightly than let him walk.

The potential of him & Porzingis on both sides of the floor is really intriguing. Hope we see it sometime this season.

Noah is pretty much everything Kanter is not. Therefore, let Kanter walk and give Noah a deal.

I didn’t even say I’d do the trade, the contract is crazy but calling him a terrible player is inaccurate

I think he meant terrible considering the contract. Like how Amare was for his deal. Good player when he was healthy, but absolutely nowhere near worth the 20+ mil.

Back
Top Bottom