Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

What does “demonstrative” even mean by Franks standards?

I wanna see dude so irate he starts slurring profanity in French

From Reddit:

Second year guard Frank Ntilikina made a dramatic return to the New York Knicks on Wednesday, boldly challenging teammates, coaches and front-office executives in the practice session, Berman told ESPN

Ntilikina was vociferous and intense throughout the scrimmages, targeting president of basketball operations and coach David Fizdale, general manager Scott Perry and teammates, including Tim Hardaway Jr and Enes Kanter, said Berman.

As the GM watched on the sidelines during a scrimmage, sources said that Ntilikina yelled to Perry: "You f---ing need me, Scott. You can't win without me."

Many of the New York players left practice energized by Ntilikina’s performance, mesmerized with him taking several end-of-the-bench players and running the table in scrimmage games against the regulars, league sources said. After punctuating the final victory at the end of practice, Ntilikina marched out of the gym as though to emphasize he had proved his point, sources said. Coaches and players were largely speechless, Marc Berman said.

From Reddit:

Second year guard Frank Ntilikina made a dramatic return to the New York Knicks on Wednesday, boldly challenging teammates, coaches and front-office executives in the practice session, Berman told ESPN

Ntilikina was vociferous and intense throughout the scrimmages, targeting president of basketball operations and coach David Fizdale, general manager Scott Perry and teammates, including Tim Hardaway Jr and Enes Kanter, said Berman.

As the GM watched on the sidelines during a scrimmage, sources said that Ntilikina yelled to Perry: "You f---ing need me, Scott. You can't win without me."

Many of the New York players left practice energized by Ntilikina’s performance, mesmerized with him taking several end-of-the-bench players and running the table in scrimmage games against the regulars, league sources said. After punctuating the final victory at the end of practice, Ntilikina marched out of the gym as though to emphasize he had proved his point, sources said. Coaches and players were largely speechless, Marc Berman said.
:rofl:

I laughed .....

At least dude is trying. Hopefully, this works out for the better.

I laughed .....

At least dude is trying. Hopefully, this works out for the better.
F9C0BC3A-0746-4BC8-9655-788A4E6FBC0A.gif

From Reddit:

Oh what the **** :rofl:

I cant believe this :lol:

Frank up in the practice HOT. Super mad after 2 dnps

Frank talking to Perry and Fiz like

kevin-hart-40-year-old-virgin-gif-8.gif

This is some movie **** man :lol: Running the table with end of the bench players in scrimmage. He lef Ron and Luke to victory :lol:

Back
Top Bottom