Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

You say you follow the NBA closely and think giving 29 year old Kemba Walker a max contract is a great idea. ok...
Oh thats him??? LoL

Hell no ....

Kemba probably will get a max deal from someone that struck out from a Major Superstar, I just hope is not us. That's how bad contracts get organizations in trouble. I rather build than pay max out of desperation.

Maybe it's not that y'all don't follow the NBA closely.....maybe it's that y'all are just real life slow.

I was trying to be gentlemanly about it at first but some of y'all are just plain dense.

I've said this at least 6 times now....

On another note...I hope some of y'all see how crazy y'all sounded downplaying Kemba earlier.

Not saying we should sign him to a max but he is easily one of the best players in the league.

Some of y'all had the nerve to say he's nothing but an undersized bulk scorer when he shredded us in every category and position on the floor...effortlessly.

He's rejuvenating abandoned players like Lamb and extending the careers of over the hill players like Marvin Williams. That's the mark of a great player.

Team full of role players and they're still a threat every night because of how good he is. That roster is completely *** on paper but he's gonna drag them into the playoffs, he's been doing it his whole career.

If Frank continues to develop and build on performances like last night, we may not need him, especially with the way our roster is currently constructed...but him and KP would be a DEVASTATING 1-2 punch to build around, under different circumstances.

Maybe it's not that y'all don't follow the NBA closely.....maybe it's that y'all are just real life slow.

I was trying to be gentlemanly about it at first but some of y'all are just plain dense.

I've said this at least 6 times now....
So then why do you keep going on about getting Kemba? He's not playing without a max next season, certainly not here.

We have 8 wins...what the hell you want us to talk about??

It's basketball discussion surrounding the Knicks, he's a free agent...we played them last night. It's relevant discussion.

Is Zion on our team? Why we talking about him?

We have 8 wins...what the hell you want us to talk about??

It's basketball discussion surrounding the Knicks, he's a free agent...we played them last night. It's relevant discussion.

Is Zion on our team? Why we talking about him?
No but it would be good to get Zion if by some miracle we did, it would be bad to get Kemba because even though he's a great player he'll come with a crippling contract as he gets older. And that's the type of thing this team would do.

You all act like the NY Post doesn't ask every single aging free agent how much they'd like to come to NY and they all say yes, then you act so flattered. If John Wall came out tomorrow and said "my dream is to play in the Garden" people would be saying the same nonsense.

Kobe's decrepit self could come out retirement and say "I always wanted to play for the Knicks" and you'd talk yourself into it like Brett Favre on the Jets.

Russell%2BWestbrook%2Bsneaking%2B%2Ba%2Bsnack%2Bon%2Bthe%2Bbench.gif

Nah. I'd rather have Kyrie over Kemba and Frank.

Just don't buy in to this Kemba hype.
Frank is not good, I'm just going to say this now in case I'm getting stereotyped into some other position. I mean there's a small chance he might turn out to be good but right now he's bad and I'm not expecting anything.

No but it would be good to get Zion if by some miracle we did, it would be bad to get Kemba because even though he's a great player he'll come with a crippling contract as he gets older. And that's the type of thing this team would do.

You all act like the NY Post doesn't ask every single aging free agent how much they'd like to come to NY and they all say yes, then you act so flattered. If John Wall came out tomorrow and said "my dream is to play in the Garden" people would be saying the same nonsense.

Kobe's decrepit self could come out retirement and say "I always wanted to play for the Knicks" and you'd talk yourself into it like Brett Favre on the Jets.
:lol:
I heard we were in discussions with the Celtics about Hayward.
I kinda doubt we'd make such a good inquiry.

Celts do need to make some changes though.

Back
Top Bottom