Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

As good as Kyrie is, I wouldnt be willing to throw the bag at him. I rather stay the course.

Flame suit on!

Morant
Reddish
Porter Jr
Zion

I'm lowkey scared of keeping Vonleh and Mudiay around. Contract year guys. But I can't take away the fact that they've been good.

Not a fan of Reddish at all. Too many red flags from games I’ve watched. Solid role player, can’t justify a top 5 pick on him.

i think mudiay can be a serviceable player off the bench with the second line based on the way he's been playing and upped his game, but i'd think twice before throwing money at him

i like vonleh a lot. physically he's what the knicks need and he has considerable ability, but contract year? i don't know

Not a fan of Reddish at all. Too many red flags from games I’ve watched. Solid role player, can’t justify a top 5 pick on him.

It's so easy to project his game in the NBA but he hasn't looked good. Maybe it's because he's playing with Barrett who hasn't seen a shot he doesn't like.

Vonleh has legit improved his game.

He's been our best defender & extended his offense out to the perimeter. I'd really like to keep him around cause a frontcourt of him & Porzingis could be really nice.

CxHfMzg.png

How high are teams on RJ?

Like if we ended up with the second pick, think we’re safe to still select Zion? I feel like Zion will go number 1 regardless

Back
Top Bottom