Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

upload_2018-12-25_14-34-43.jpeg
Sure, when he's 15.

i dont think we will make any trades like hardaway, lee or lance... nobody wants them unless a pick is involved :smh:

if and when Frank gets PT again, it should be at SF. he's not a PG at all whatsoever. move him over to SF so he can play the Andre Roberson role. putting the ball in his hands obviously isnt working.

With those numbers, how the hell can anyone expect him to play? You gonna keep a pitcher in if he keeps giving up hits/runs? Gonna keep a QB on the field if he keeps chucking incomplete passes? Naw man. You’ve had a year and a half, and you look exactly the same. **** all this talk about confidence, being more aggressive, blah blah blah. Frank est poubelle.

With those numbers, how the hell can anyone expect him to play? You gonna keep a pitcher in if he keeps giving up hits/runs? Gonna keep a QB on the field if he keeps chucking incomplete passes? Naw man. You’ve had a year and a half, and you look exactly the same. **** all this talk about confidence, being more aggressive, blah blah blah. Frank est poubelle.
If you're tanking??? Absolutely, but without him, they are still doing a great Job.

However, that dude still mad young. The infatuation with kids being NBA ready from day 1 is beyond me.

These dudes need to mature and learn the NBA.

Point is, you can't draft a known project, preach development then give up on him.
The only thing I’m saying is that some of the things that Frank is severely lacking can’t be taught, cant be refined in the gym no matter how much time is spent in it and can’t be “learned”no matter how much film you watch and no matter how many pep talks you get it just isn’t happening.

The only thing I’m saying is that some of the things that Frank is severely lacking can’t be taught, cant be refined in the gym no matter how much time is spent in it and can’t be “learned”no matter how much film you watch and no matter how many pep talks you get it just isn’t happening.

That's fair & I agree, to a certain extent

Kristaps Porzingis Praised For Leadership During Rehab

David Fizdale said he doesn't expect Kristaps Porzingis to return to practice any time soon.

Fizdale, however, did say that Porzingis has been an excellent leader during his rehab.

"I'm so happy with him under the circumstances," Fizdale said. "I know it's killing him to not play. But he's in there [at the practice facility] every day rooting these guys on."

Some have doubted whether Porzingis will play at all this season as he recovers from a torn ACL.

"Why would he come back?" one executive said.

Bulls Make Robin Lopez Available In Trade Talks
DEC 26, 2018 3:37 PM

Lopez_Robin_chi_161106.jpg

The Chicago Bulls have made Robin Lopez available in trade talks.
Lopez is on a $14.4 million expiring salary, which could make a trade difficult.
If Lopez isn't traded by the deadline, he could become a buyout candidate

THJR, C.Lee, 2nd rd pick for J. Parker & R. Lopez

You can credit Fiz for Mudiay and Noah’s freedom and resurgence. Doubt they’d play the same if on another team right now. If Fiz is known for player development, yet Frank somehow regressed from last year, that’s a serious red flag.

Confidence is his main issue and idk how many reps can change that.

Back
Top Bottom