Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Sometimes a guy is 4 years out and it just can't happen on the team that drafts him. It's pretty common imo.

Suns won, putting us in a tie with them for 2nd best odds.

Half game back of Cleveland :nerd:

As much as I love how the Knicks are playing (although they are losing) and as much as I hope they end up with the best possible odds for the 1st pick. In afraid they'll develop a losing culture.

Hopefully along with a top pick, we land a megastar with a winning mentality.

B2D3A595-DBBA-4895-BBF4-74F7E2E0BACF.png

We need to secure that #1 or at least not fall out fo the top 3. Forget the Knicks,WE need this as a fan base , can’t imagine Durant coming here but dam that’s an instant finals contender if so , add kp , a developing knox and other younger talents also another potential decent free angent signing , man that would be crazy .....but lemme chill and step back into reality

i'd be shocked if KD went anywhere else by NY. he's not going to the Lakers after what he's said about players not wanting to play with Bron. where else would he go? the Clippers? naw b.

not going to buy into this until we got the #1 pick and KD actually signs here... seeing is believing... but lets just say both did happen hypothetical of course you got zion, kd, kp and knox...thats not a bad lineup just need a pg unless you want mudiay or burke running the show... trier would be a bench pg at best... but if lebron can make the lakers relevant with a young team i think KD can do the same here... but thats if we get zion and KD does sign here which i highly doubt... it just looks too unrealistic...

Call me crazy, but I'm not so sure I want KD here. If we end up with the #1 pick & still only free up enough cap for 1 major signing, I'd rather shoot for #11 in Boston or Kiwi. You're almost forced to take Williamson at 1. Wouldn't the addition of KD cause a major logjam at the forwards spots. Knox, KD, Zion and KP. Maybe you can move Knox to the 2? Would you have KP at the 5? Do you bring in the #1 pick off the bench? At least with Kiwi, he's versatile enough to play the 2 guard.

Now who I'd really like to see in the backcourt would be Kyrie and Klay, but imma chill with that dream scenario.

KD aint coming here. It's better if you guys put that in your mind now instead of being heartbroken in the summer

I won’t be heartbroken one way or another. I personally don’t like KD. I just don’t see him signing anywhere else. He’s not going to a small market team, a legitimate contender like Boston doesn’t have the money, or either of the LA teams. It only makes sense that he signs with us. I still don’t care either way. I’m just looking at his free agency logically. Plot twist, he goes to Portland.

Back
Top Bottom