Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Mario's one shining moment against the Bucks got us here :lol:

There's always static between these two teams, but we aren't even good enough to make it worthwhile

Frank doesn't belong in the NBA b.

This is madness.

Maybe in 2 seasons or something but he is not an NBA caliber player right now.
Lol... I been telling yall 15 games into last season that Frank is trash. Hell have a 6 or 7 year career based off potential alone but he ain't fit for the league..

A dude like Anthony Randolph would be nice right about now if he stayed in the league. Not sure why he never panned out

AMARE-LOL.gif

Lol... I been telling yall 15 games into last season that Frank is trash. Hell have a 6 or 7 year career based off potential alone but he ain't fit for the league..

A dude like Anthony Randolph would be nice right about now if he stayed in the league. Not sure why he never panned out

I use to root for him. He had the tools. AR shouldve been Giannis before Giannis.

And Frank is perfect for Mike Dantonis offense. If Harden is pressured he'll bring the ball up and pass off to harden after half court, he'll be the wing defender and could stand at the corner as long as he wants to shoot the three off an assist.

I use to root for him. He had the tools. AR shouldve been Giannis before Giannis.

And Frank is perfect for Mike Dantonis offense. If Harden is pressured he'll bring the ball up and pass off to harden after half court, he'll be the wing defender and could stand at the corner as long as he wants to shoot the three off an assist.

Frank wouldn't last in a Dantoni offense. Dantoni likes guards that attack and create, Frank is the last person that would do that. Plus dude can't shoot when you look at his numbers. I agree that we should trade him. At this point I don't think his stock will get any higher. Just my take though. Would you guys trade Frank for Fultz?

Frank wouldn't last in a Dantoni offense. Dantoni likes guards that attack and create, Frank is the last person that would do that. Plus dude can't shoot when you look at his numbers. I agree that we should trade him. At this point I don't think his stock will get any higher. Just my take though. Would you guys trade Frank for Fultz?
I’d trade Frank for a pack of Butter Crunch cookies.

Man you know I changed the channel when I saw game was over early.

Kanter should've mushed the **** out of that assistant coach. Like throw him to the ground type ****.

On another note, I'm catching some of this Mavs game and the damn commentators (Pelicans ones at that) talking like Doncic done played DSJr out of the lineup :lol:
Yo,

Did homie just have Melo on his hopeful Knicks roster for next year?
Different expectations but still crazy Knick fan wishes :lol:

frank is trash and i dont know who we can trade for him but a 2nd round pick would be good enough smh

real talk imma miss frank when he either gets cut or traded. the debates are hilarious.

Knicks should be doing everything they can to get a Frank for DSjr swap.
You guys are delusional.

Spend pages saying Frank is trash and won't be in the NBA in a few years. One guy constantly saying DSJr is the obvious better player and yet somehow the Knicks should be doing everything they can (which is not a damn thing) to trade Frank for him.

Can't have it both ways. Either Frank has no value or he does.

Makes more sense to try and package Mudiay/Trier and Vonleh for DSJr. The Dallas Mavericks aren't some dumbass organization :lol:

Back
Top Bottom