Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Frank just doesn't have it.

Mad passive. Like he's happy standing on the wing being a potential spot up shooter. Constantly deferring to Trier and Dotson.

Look at Dotson's tenacity; 0 for 7 but still taking 3s.

Frank doesn't belong in the NBA b.

This is madness.

Maybe in 2 seasons or something but he is not an NBA caliber player right now.

And y’all that I was wild saying he might not be in the league after his rookie deal is up. He’s actually worse than MCW.
The out the league stuff is unlikely.

He's still gonna get another chance by some team if the Knicks give up on him.

Oh yeah, maybe I missed it but is THJR injured? Haven't seen him all game.

Look @ Mudiay though. Confidence so he's taking shots and making it even when he should pass :lol:

Call me crazy, but I'm not so sure I want KD here. If we end up with the #1 pick & still only free up enough cap for 1 major signing, I'd rather shoot for #11 in Boston or Kiwi. You're almost forced to take Williamson at 1.

If we land the #1 pick then we wouldnt need KD. KP-Zion-Knox could be a hell of a start and possibly the best position the Knicks ever been moving forward. I'd be happy with

KP --- Mitch-Kornet
Tobias Harris --- Vonleh
Zion --- Frank-Dotson
Knox ---THJR-Trier
T. Rozier --- Mudiay

Last edited:
If we land the #1 pick then we wouldnt need KD. KP-Zion-Knox could be a hell of a start and possibly the best position the Knicks ever been moving forward. I'd be happy with

KP --- Mitch-Kornet
Tobias Harris --- Vonleh
Zion --- Frank-Dotson
Knox ---THJR-Trier
T. Rozier --- Mudiay

idk about Knox at the 2. i'd rather he play the 3 or 4 in smaller lineups.

Kemba/Mudiay
THJR/Trier/Dotson
Knox/Melo/Frank
Zion/Vonleh
KP/Mitch/Kornet

that would be my ideal roster come October. of course, Melo would have to actually accept being a bench/role player. add in some vets for locker room presence and we should easily be top 4 in the east next season.

Back
Top Bottom