Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I’m sure this goes for all of us but I want both to do well. Like someone said maybe Dennis will be a good motivator for frank at this point I’ll be happy if he can be a 3 and D player at a high level with some ball creation at times. I know it’s a waste of a high pick but his defense is great if he can just find a role on the offensive side he’s due to get 25 minutes a game.

Like many I think spending the summer in the drew league or somewhere of similar nature where he’d focus on creating his own shot and be forced to use a creative dribble. But who knows what he does.

So what are we supposed to do?

Not root for DSJr. because we supported the guy who was actually on the team when he wasn’t?

So y’all Smith stans can feel justified in your stanning just to be able to say I told you so?

He on the team now and we supporting both

Let it die :lol:

Nah its gonna be a different tune when Frank comes back

The only way this ends is Frank fighting and beating up DSJr.

With that said I'm down to trade both of them in a deal for AD especially if we keep our pick.

Toxic.

They all know they'd get traded though :lol:

I really dont get what LeBron was trying to form in LA.

Been on the DSJ bandwagon since we picked Frank. It is what it is...

I’m on the side of hoping Frank and DSJ work out together as a starting back court. Seems like they could compliment each other well and I think Frank can pick up some aggression and attitude in a positive way from DSJ.

Very cool to hear that they were shooting together.

Whats Franks status? Any return date?

Wow. Just read about that Sixers/Clippers trade. Strong move for Philly, going all in. Plus the Clippers can regain their pick if they start tanking and Boston loses an asset this Summer to trade for AD. Lol.

Last edited:
Too early for these dumb stats.

Really really hope he develops a 3 ball because the rest is there. If he doesnt, he'll just fall under that Reggie Jackson, Dennis Shroeder, Devin Harris, even Brandon Jennings category.

Once borderline starter point guards who really dont get you anywhere.

Lazy take considering he still can pass, defend, break down the defense, and get to the rack at will. The amount of open shots he got Knox, Matthews, Vonleh, and Dotson are crazy. Eventually those open shots are gonna get knocked down

He still makes us better if his shot is falling or not

25/5/5 is a pretty significant stat line and a widely held standard across the league.

Being the youngest Knick to ever do it, 2 games in to his career, says a lot about his potential and also the disgraceful lack of PG play in the Mecca of PGs.

Things I've been saying for years.

E4D14EFC-82E6-444C-A617-1AFE2B60FD61.jpeg

Clips are about to put their self in a position for 2 max players too.

They’re making a play for AD.

The point of my previous post was to note that y’all called a kid trash and lesser than Frank. He already surpassed any achievement Frank has made. It’s more pointing out the Frank stans/haters and how wrong y’all are. Y’all bashed dude about how he can’t shoot, doesn’t pass, blah blah. Shows how much some actually watch basketball and just talk ****.

They’re making a play for AD.

The point of my previous post was to note that y’all called a kid trash and lesser than Frank. He already surpassed any achievement Frank has made. It’s more pointing out the Frank stans/haters and how wrong y’all are. Y’all bashed dude about how he can’t shoot, doesn’t pass, blah blah. Shows how much some actually watch basketball and just talk ****.
And how many stupid *** Frank stats did we see about his defense and + - when he plays with so and so (usually against teams 3rd stringers).

Clips are about to put their self in a position for 2 max players too.

I can see Jerry West going after Klay and Kawhi. Klay is his boy. He warned Warriors he'll quit if they traded Klay for Love

I expect West to trade Gallinari for expiring contract + low contract somehow

Wonder if West is able to get AD by using draft picks he acquired from Pistons and Sixers

I can see Jerry West going after Klay and Kawhi. Klay is his boy. He warned Warriors he'll quit if they traded Klay for Love

I expect West to trade Gallinari for expiring contract + low contract somehow

Wonder if West is able to get AD by using draft picks he acquired from Pistons and Sixers
Kawhi was the first name that came to my mind.

Tobias not coming here makes room for KD and Kyrie..

Clippers and Brooklyn are the only other threats in FA... lakers are washed , Toronto gonna keep Kawhi and the rest of the League will over pay mid level exemptions . If we dont get KD and Kyrie i hope we dont sign anyone but 10 year vets on league min to one or 2 year deals..

Back
Top Bottom