Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

you gotta be good to have haters, and dude is buns. i hope he improves, but the only thing i hate about the kid is how many people cape for such an underachiever.
That's what makes it so sad. If Frank is on almost any other team in the league playing like he has none of the fans are spending this much energy paying him any mind let alone so much vitriol. You would at least think Frank's play has been losing us games or something.

Most would treat Frank the way we do Hezojna; barely mentioned :lol:

But I don't need to tell you Knicks fandom has been in a sorry state for decades.

Wes Matthews gotta go
Damn already :lol:

Danny is about to eff up the Boston chemistry like Bron just did in LA. I hope Kyrie gets the hint that if he hypothetically resigns, Danny doesn’t give two ****s and will trade him without blinking.

Word is there’s a lot of teams trying to snag Vonleh

Would like to hold on to him unless someone is throwing us a kings ransom

The wizards should’ve been giving Chicago Draft picks to take Otto Porter not the other way around.

The way some of y'all cap for *****lina, imma cap for Knox.

The kid can be KD-lite in a few seasons. I seent it. Too soon to give up on the young core (Knox & Rob).

Well, I wouldn't for Beal at least.
I have nothing against Knox. I like his potential despite his ****ups pissing me off and are wild annoying.

But why settle for future KD lite when we can have KD in his prime?

Back
Top Bottom