Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

We gotta get Zion, man.

BF2C938E-4D33-438D-880F-2B9A15D92C7E.gif

Last edited:
i'm also for keeping Zion (hypothetically) over trading for AD. assuming we get KD and Kyrie, we still have young talent for years to come, even after KD retires and Kyrie is past his prime. in 4 years Knox will be 23, DSJR 25, Zion 23, Mitch 24, Trier 27, and Vonleh 27. we'd be good even if KD and Kyrie fall off then. if we max out AD, we're gonna have to start from scratch again. not to mention we also have 7 first round picks in in the next 5 years. trading all those guys for AD would be asinine for our future.

:rofl: @ ‘I can do the same.’

:lol:

In all seriousness, their pure games do compliment each other a bit. Frank gotta work on his jumper for drive and dishes from DSJr.

kinda hyped about tonight since its friday night knicks... i usually dont do jack on friday but have a drink and watch the game :lol:

Reports had us shopping Frank but that we wanted a 1st and none of the Teams we were talking too were willing to give up a first for him.

Reports had us shopping Frank but that we wanted a 1st and none of the Teams we were talking too were willing to give up a first for him.

He's not really worth a first for another team & he's not worth giving up on for a second

And Bondy is probably the second biggest Frank Fan I know.

37451871-0380-4129-9254-1997A8553BCA.jpeg
I posted the Begley tweet yesterday about them not interested in moving him so you I dunno what to tell you

When there’s conflicting reports you believe what you wanna believe

Back
Top Bottom