Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Because it's not an either/or situation. We could have both very easily. That means you could have sustainable sucess for a decade plus if you play these cards right.
I don't see sustainable success with a player with just KD lite potential in the sense that KD won't be in his prime forever.

Lance is well liked by players and the FO. he also has a team option for next year. i don't know why y'all wanna get rid of him so bad. we need some veteran leadership and continuity. him and Lee were nothing but professionals for us. we need those kinds of guys to balance the roster, similar to Kurt Thomas, Camby, and KMart.

3B5D28D9-7730-4928-97E8-BC1CDB2DCE9D.gif

Perry Mills some Frank stans :pimp:

:rofl:

AD is gonna end up a Laker or Celtic. hell, he might end up with the Clippers. he's not coming here.

Imagine if DS Jr’s outside shot start dropping at around a 45% clip and Frank develops some offensive aggression. They really could be a potent back court. But that’s a huge stretch in terms of what we’ve seen from Frank so far.

Keeping hope alive tho.

Really hoping we dont trad for AD. We have everything working to our advantage dont **** that up trading for 1 dude who could barely bring his teams to an 8 seed.

If we're able to sign 1 or 2 max guys on top of our pick + the youth we already got in place we are set for future success.Trading all of that for an injury prone dude like AD isnt worth it no need to supersede the process.

^ i hoping we get kd, kyrie and zion... would be a dope offseason... use the draft picks we have to trade up if we have to... ya i dont care for ad either... not cuz i dont like him but hes injury prone

^ i hoping we get kd, kyrie and zion... would be a dope offseason... use the draft picks we have to trade up if we have to... ya i dont care for ad either... not cuz i dont like him but hes injury prone
I hope we can get that number one. I'm certain the powers that be have rigged the draft and can do so again.

I mean Pelicans got gifted a #1 after Stern veto the Chris Paul trade to the lakers.

LBJ leaves Clev and they give then Kyrie.

Is our turn *****es .

Back
Top Bottom