Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Hard to have good rotations when.....

The team sucks. If we gonna lose, keep losing. Don’t need empty wins to make me “feel better”
Its not even about wins.

I'd just like to see the team with an identifiable offense out there. Actual plays called. Some offensive creativty.

Not just isos and the occasional PnR. No player on this team is good enough for the amount of isos I see the offense rely on.

Last edited:
I agree you cant lock these kids into strick systems; but you need to put them into a system and allow then to make errors and fine tune them.

There's no value in knowing what you have when they are just playing pickup ball. Allow a guard to run your system and see if they make sound judgments and can run the system.

Samething with defensive schemes. Run a few, see if they can adjust and make the rotations needed. See how they react to busted plays etc.

For me in order to know what you have, you need to put them in a system that will be implement and played.

Doeamt have to be strick and run them to the ground, but the concept and structure needs to be in place.
Fair. I don’t disagree with you here at all, but I think we can agree that what’s happening on the court is no indication of the coach Fizdale is with a decent roster.

166DBAAE-C02B-44D4-A691-E2DA2BF242DA.jpeg

Brick Too Hard :nthat:

Last edited:
Frank doesnt tip from what I heard.

Dude be ordering from DoorDash and GH and they be complaining. LoL

RJ willed his team to victory and somehow I feel half the people here think he’s still buns.

No need to be supporting racism

Origins of tipping in this country is wild. But today people make a living off tips. Whether its servers, bartenders, hair stylists, etc.

In other countries, these same occupations get actual salaries so they're not "suppose to" accept tips. When i visited parts of Europe and the Middle East they ran after me to return any tip, large or small.

Frank a bum for that.

Frank is making that American money, he should embrace the American culture regardless of how shady it is. These people are trying to make ends meet ....

Is cool to take a stance and not support establishment that still use tips to substitute wages, but dont go ahead and order or visit these establishments and enjoy the service to then ***** about it.

In other words, you dont want to tip your delivery man, get dress and go buy and get the food your damn self.

Origins of tipping in this country is wild. But today people make a living off tips. Whether its servers, bartenders, hair stylists, etc.
No need to be supporting indentured servitude either. You aint getting paid a living wage or are basically the working poor working check to check or worse you need to make a change.

:lol: @ explaining how things go in Europe with tips and then calling a European dude a bum for operating according to his customs.

End all that tipping ****.

Frank is making that American money, he should embrace the American culture regardless of how shady it is.
WHAT?!

:lol: This sounds crazy when you really think about it.

Here’s my problem. Some of these players will be here next season, so why not teach them a system and help the new additions acclimate next season? Instead, it’s random PnR, iso ball, and zone defense. Nothing more. I kind of find it hard to believe that next season all of a sudden we’ll be running like the Spurs or Warriors, and Fiz had this genius playbook hidden this whole time. I get that we’re “tanking” even though we just suck, but at this point we don’t even need a coach this season bc he isn’t doing anythiiiiing. And wtf was benching DSJR?

I hate to say this, but the Nets have a really good coach and management approach. I don't necessarily wish them ill but it's frustrating. They made probably the worst trade in the history of the NBA and have managed to rebuild faster.
DLo is a bad boy.

No need to be supporting indentured servitude either. You aint getting paid a living wage or are basically the working poor working check to check or worse you need to make a change.

:lol: @ explaining how things go in Europe with tips and then calling a European dude a bum for operating according to his customs.

End all that tipping ****.

WHAT?!

:lol: This sounds crazy when you really think about it.

Imagine tryna explain this to your delivery guy or waitress though. They could give a **** about customs in other countries or your beliefs.

I know some bartenders that make 50-60k cash a year though so it works both ways. I’m more so talking about your local Chinese delvery guy or Olive Garden waitress.

Imagine tryna explain this to your delivery guy or waitress though. They could give a **** about customs in other countries or your beliefs.

I know some bartenders that make 50-60k cash a year though so it works both ways. I’m more so talking about your local Chinese delvery guy or Olive Garden waitress.
To me is simple, the same way you should research other countries customs when you go in vacation, IE so you won't do something out of character, the same way people coming to the US should.

Example, I been to some middle eastern countries and they like to touch and kiss a lot and dont believe in time or personal space.

In a lot of Asian culture I have to take my shoes off and sit on the floor.

Etc etc

You have to adapt and no claim well in my culture we dont do that. It sounds crazy but it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom