Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Frank constantly finding a way to bring disagreements to the thread :smh: :lol:

Dudes in here just like to argue :lol:, I just simply explained why a dude who spent most of his life outside of this country may not be used to tipping and dudes wanted to cause a worldwide debate... I tip myself, but I could understand why someone not born here would find it odd. Oh well, i'll let dudes be up in arms b/c of who is involved w/ the subject itself :wink:

Imagine tryna explain this to your delivery guy or waitress though. They could give a **** about customs in other countries or your beliefs.

I know some bartenders that make 50-60k cash a year though so it works both ways. I’m more so talking about your local Chinese delvery guy or Olive Garden waitress.
No explanation needed. Just tell them you don't support racism or institutionalized and systemic racism.

To me is simple, the same way you should research other countries customs when you go in vacation, IE so you won't do something out of character, the same way people coming to the US should.

Example, I been to some middle eastern countries and they like to touch and kiss a lot and dont believe in time or personal space.

In a lot of Asian culture I have to take my shoes off and sit on the floor.

Etc etc

You have to adapt and no claim well in my culture we dont do that. It sounds crazy but it is what it is.
This is bull **** cuz plenty of Americans don't tip either.

Let's not pretend tipping isna given. Y'all got a bunch of arbitrary reasons for how much you will tip and for why you won't tip at all.

Not worth adapting to.

I hate to say this, but the Nets have a really good coach and management approach. I don't necessarily wish them ill but it's frustrating. They made probably the worst trade in the history of the NBA and have managed to rebuild faster.
**** the Nets.

Y'all drinking kool-aid for a Nets team that is the 6th seed that's gonna lose in the first round.

That's what they were rebuilding faster to?

If we did that half yall would acknowledge its a waste and the team should've tanked and/or make maneuvers to have cap space to sign multiple free agents.

Last edited:
DS Jr had 7 assists in under 3 quarters and was doing a good job defensively, he kept the game within arms reach.

Then Mudiay came in, the game got blown open and Fiz didn't even look back to the bench in the 4th quarter.

I understand working a player back in after an injury but that was a pretty weird move imo

DS Jr had 7 assists in under 3 quarters and was doing a good job defensively, he kept the game within arms reach.

Then Mudiay came in, the game got blown open and Fiz didn't even look back to the bench in the 4th quarter.

I understand working a player back in after an injury but that was a pretty weird move imo
Mudiay has them DSL though ...

RequiredShyJabiru-small.gif

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc listened to p1 of the podcast on my drive to work today. Topic hit home for me, agreed with a lot of what you said. Def got some stuff from my experiences, but maybe not in the Knick thread :lol: Will listen to p2 tomorrow. I remember 21 savage said something similar, wonder if that played into you talking about this as well as your personal experiences obviously.

The only critique I have is maybe getting a better mic to record on. No idea what a good podcast setup or what mics to use, probably a video on it on youtube somewhere. Also having it available on the apple podcast app would be :pimp:

Besides that, good start man. You kept it mature and real af. Convos like these will have listeners tuning in and guests in the future.

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc listened to p1 of the podcast on my drive to work today. Topic hit home for me, agreed with a lot of what you said. Def got some stuff from my experiences, but maybe not in the Knick thread :lol: Will listen to p2 tomorrow. I remember 21 savage said something similar, wonder if that played into you talking about this as well as your personal experiences obviously.

The only critique I have is maybe getting a better mic to record on. No idea what a good podcast setup or what mics to use, probably a video on it on youtube somewhere. Also having it available on the apple podcast app would be :pimp:

Besides that, good start man. You kept it mature and real af. Convos like these will have listeners tuning in and guests in the future.

That's love my guy. Appreciate it fr fr
Check out pt 2 when u get a chance, quality should be better. I'm going all in with this, if you rock with me I promise it will get better as I go. Really feel I got something on my hands

That's love my guy. Appreciate it fr fr
Check out pt 2 when u get a chance, quality should be better. I'm going all in with this, if you rock with me I promise it will get better as I go. Really feel I got something on my hands

Like how you got that Frank reference in there :lol:

Back
Top Bottom