Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

upload_2019-2-25_12-29-41.gif

I think Robinson officially has to be off the table in a potential AD trade.

They could have Knox, DSJr, Frank, picks, whatever but Robinson has potential to be really special.

Yeah I'm off the gutting the team for AD, just add top tier free agents, or even skipping that. Young boys could something special like Early Okc.

I'd rather see the rebuild continue with these young pieces. If you sign any combo of the top FAs they're going to essentially have to blow it up to put pieces around them to compete now.

I’d like to win atleast 20 games before we declare us as an actual young core.

I don’t think wins is what’s gonna define the young guys this yr. I think we really need to be paying attention to their growth(pause) & performance in these games. It’s looking good man. Whether we win or lose.

Who has actually grown this season? Mudiay and Mitch are the main ones imo. Dot has his spurts throughout the season. Knox gets so many minutes that I’m not really impressed. Frank probably regressed.

We all knew DSJ was athletic and talented. If he can make others around him better, leading to Ws, then he’s a keeper.

Just not tryna be like the Suns or Magic. Who’ve had young players that don’t amount to Ws for years now.

Who has actually grown this season? Mudiay and Mitch are the main ones imo. Dot has his spurts throughout the season. Knox gets so many minutes that I’m not really impressed. Frank probably regressed.

We all knew DSJ was athletic and talented. If he can make others around him better, leading to Ws, then he’s a keeper.

Just not tryna be like the Suns or Magic. Who’ve had young players that don’t amount to Ws for years now.

this is the FIRST year of the rebuild, with the youngest roster in the NBA. we are FAR from the Suns and Magic who have had multiple top 10 picks over the last decade and are still trash.

There’s still an offseason. And we aren’t the Magic or Suns. Just be patient and let things play out. The young guys are improving. Knox is a rook so his performance is expected. Everything ain’t about Frank, and DSJ is showing to be something special. Mitch Rob is a rook too, but his game is growing as well. Dot is gettin much better and it’s clearer as the season progresses and he gets more PT. Kadeem Allen came outta nowhere and is consistently in his short time w/ us so far. 20 wins would make you have more confidence in that? Really? :lol:

There’s still an offseason. And we aren’t the Magic or Suns. Just be patient and let things play out. The young guys are improving. Knox is a rook so his performance is expected. Everything ain’t about Frank, and DSJ is showing to be something special. Mitch Rob is a rook too, but his game is growing as well. Dot is gettin much better and it’s clearer as the season progresses and he gets more PT. Kadeem Allen came outta nowhere and is consistently in his short time w/ us so far. 20 wins would make you have more confidence in that? Really? :lol:

that's because more than half the dudes in here don't even watch games g. only looking at box scores and the W/L columns.

I simply enjoyed the game yesterday. I liked the energy they came out with, and it was nice to see them maintain it and get the W. They’re young, they all have some type of potential and they’re actually on our roster. Idk I’d rather pay attention to these young guys instead of sweating and praying for Kyrie/KD/AD/Zion to save us next year when we’re barely through the halfway point of the season.

I simply enjoyed the game yesterday. I liked the energy they came out with, and it was nice to see them maintain it and get the W. They’re young, they all have some type of potential and they’re actually on our roster. Idk I’d rather pay attention to these young guys instead of sweating and praying for Kyrie/KD/AD/Zion to save us next year when we’re barely through the halfway point of the season.

We have nothing to lose going for Kyrie and KD. Zion would be a great addition to the young guys we have now. Trading for AD is where I think some will have a problem w/

Some of ya be sounding really crazy ...

If the Knicks get the #1 pick, I'm good with them going for KD and KI drafting Zion and keeping the youngsters in track. There's enough fire power there for a championship contending team.

However, if they get the number 2, why not ship that with a couple of 2nd rders and players not named MitchRob for AD?

BTW, I'm not saying give DSJ Dot Knox Frank Vonleh the #2 all around and a few second rounders, that's absurd. But a combination yes .

KI KD AD MITCH .. come on, that would be an insane lineup.

Back
Top Bottom