Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

i read that the other day. what a headass.

we should have a poll. who is in favor of trading the farm for AD or keeping all the young guys and rebuilding the proper way by just adding pieces.

Some of ya be sounding really crazy ...

If the Knicks get the #1 pick, I'm good with them going for KD and KI drafting Zion and keeping the youngsters in track. There's enough fire power there for a championship contending team.

However, if they get the number 2, why not ship that with a couple of 2nd rders and players not named MitchRob for AD?

BTW, I'm not saying give DSJ Dot Knox Frank Vonleh the #2 all around and a few second rounders, that's absurd. But a combination yes .

KI KD AD MITCH .. come on, that would be an insane lineup.

All I’m saying is we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it. There’s half a season/postseason left, which KD and Kyrie will most likely be heavily involved in, with their current teams. And AD is made of glass

If we would've had this team from the beginning of the season with the "youth movement" being the tone from day one we would've won 20 games.

I try to watch ~80% of the games every season. Def got a microscope on the second half of this season. Feel like its a good enough sample size to see what we have going forward. We have a relatively easy schedule too.

I haven’t been to a game since Jeremy Lin’s first start.:lol: Gonna scout some cheap stubhub joints to take my girl.

Man, I tell you. I was on tankathon the other day.

We better not get ****ed, man.

:ohwell:

Really dont want the worst record. I'm ok with more Ws. Just stay in the bottom 3.

Zion is a pipe dream with these odds. Some odd ball team will win the lottery this year. Probably the Pelicans actually :lol:

Your last game was with the lil one right?

Oh nah bro. Lol. That was a minute ago. You my bro for real tho for remembering that! We did a MLK poster and all that.

That was Porzingis rookie yr. time flies!!

Been to at least 30 games since then... mostly Nets to be honest cause the price point.

w2cyne6myri21.png

Ya better take advantage of those prices, once the Knicks get Zion and sing KD and KI, you know all them hipsters are going to drive those prices down.

Gentrification....

Back
Top Bottom