Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

As much as I like Melo, his game didn’t age as well as I thought it would. The pace has quickened and so have the players at every position. His best chance would be to play for a more half court focused team like the Spurs. Lamarcus would be in the same boat as Greg Monroe, if he was on another team.

upload_2019-4-22_23-58-22.png

Inefficient with High Usage gotta be the worst category ever and we got 2 players there :smh::smh:

Ntlikina worst player in the league :lol:

Robinson and Dotson really the only Knicks i mess with at this point.

Frank too, thats mainly because i'm just tryna stick with him, but I know he'll disappoint.

Exactly what I was saying floodarea floodarea and kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc its pretty disgusting when your own people hate you.

Making up arbitrary percentages with make believe "sources" just to dispell the idea a superstar player in his prime wants to come here is disgusting. Not saying the clips don't have a shot all I'm saying is there are people that go out of their way to create scenarios JUST to discredit the Knicks.

Last edited:
Making up arbitrary percentages with make believe "sources" just to dispell the idea a superstar player in his prime wants to come here is disgusting. Not saying the clips don't have a shot all I'm saying is there people go out of their way to create scenarios JUST to discredit the Knicks.
Straight Facts.

The hate for the Knicks really makes no sense, we’ve been irrelevant for years, we’ve never had a clown do a TV special for a decision to play with his boyfriends, we don’t have a lot of championship banners and we get no special treatment from the League or FAs. So I don’t really understand.

Back
Top Bottom